Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Form 2021/2022
Are you among those that have been dreaming of working with the Ghana Armed Forces? Have you also been searching for when the Ghana Armed Forces 2021/2022 recruitment form will be out? Then search no further because the Apply for a Job team has brought you all the information as regards the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment 2021. So all you should do is carefully go through the recruitment details on this web page and finally apply.
About the Ghana Armed Forces
The Government military organization was formed in the year 1957. To clarify, it consists of Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. Also, the honour falls on the Ghana ministry of defence to supervise them and ensure they discharge their duties effectively. In addition, the President of Ghana is the Supreme Military Commander and also the Commander in Chief of this security organisation.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Requirements
- Only people that are Citizens of Ghana can fill the job recruitment form.
- Secondly, Applicants must be well-behaved individuals.
- In addition, only those that are not less than 18 years of age or older than 26 years can participate in the GAF recruitment exercise. (To clarify, this requirement is only for Short Service Commission applicants).
- Interested persons must be medically stable, by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Those that are applying for Regular Officer Candidates only must not be married.
- The height of male Candidates should be 1.75m (5’9”) while females should be 1.70m (5’ 7”).
- Also, Applicants should have 6 Passes including English and Mathematics.
- WASSCE or SSSCE.
- Further, Applicants with GCE ‘O’ Level. Must have Five (5) Credits including English and Mathematics.
- In the same vein, those with GCE ‘A’ Level. Must have Credits in all Three (3) subjects and General Paper.
- Most importantly, the Ghana Armed Forces Protocol recruitment team disclosed that Candidates with University degree. Must have graduated with nothing less than second class lower division (2.2) before filling the GAF recruitment form.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021/2022 Deadline
The Director of Public Relations of the Ghana Armed Forces announced the recruitment on 23 and 25 January 2021.
How to Apply
- Apply at the GAF Application Portal
Firstly, interested persons should buy a scratch card from approved post offices Nationwide. At the cost of FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH₵50.00).
Then gently scratch the card to gain access to the pin. Certainly, this card can be used 3 times before your records are successfully submitted.
Thirdly, login to the GAF Job portal: www.gafrecruitment.com fill your application form and submit it.
Importantly, make sure that the documents you will be uploading while applying for this Ghana Armed Forces recruitment. Should be properly scanned and very clear. To enable the recruiters to confirm your qualifications. As well as the authenticity of the documents easily.
NOTE: Only qualified persons that meet the requirements above can fill the recruitment form.
To sum up, Interested persons should have in mind that the application form, for this Ghana Armed Forces recruitment can only be accessed online. So don’t patronize anybody that says otherwise. We wish you Goodluck with your job application.