Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2021 | Ghana Aids Commission Job Vacancies
Fresh recruitment has been announced, in order to fill Ghana aids Commission Job vacancies 2021. The update today will meet the needs of those searching for Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2021, Jobs at Ghana Aids Commission, and Ghana Aids Commission recruitment. So those interested in Public Health Jobs in Ghana 2021 or Jobs at Ghana Aids Commission 2021 can also apply.
Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2021
The recruitment from what we were told, is open to all legal residents in Ghana as well as natives. Also, the commission is charged with the mandate of creating awareness for AIDS in Ghana. As well as helping the HIV positive patients on how best to live a fulfilled life. The commission also gathers aids and funding from international institutions in addition to the government funding they receive.
Furthermore, Ghana Aids Commission recruitment process adopts a transparent procedure that allows eery one equal opportunity.
Title: Director of Administration
Admin Director Job Description
The duty of ensuring a functional and efficient working environment hangs on the Admin Director. The Director will be the one to coordinate the agency and ensure optimal utilization of resources at their disposal.
Additionally, setting goals and providing the motive to reach such goals remains an integral part of the Director’s Job. Ensure everyone is on course and adhering strictly to the laid out working principles in the commission. So apply for Ghana Aids Commission Job opportunities 2021 if you can fit in perfectly with any of the above.
Below are the duties expected of the Director,
- Provide the basis for the formulation of policies in the commission.
- It is among Ghana Aids Commission Job vacancies for professionals. Therefore, you would be required to prepare reports of your division.
- While carrying out other duties, the implementation of policies remains an integral part of the Job.
- Handling of Commission’s ICT facilities also falls on the Director. Therefore, knowledge from ICT Jobs in Ghana would be handy.
- Plan out meetings, seminars, workshops, e.t.c. as at when due.
- Coordinate and monitor closely the activities of other departments.
- Additionally, Proper utilization of resources of the commission also falls on the Director of Admin.
Why You Should Apply for these Jobs at Ghana Aids Commission
- The vacancies at the commission are all pensionable.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Attractive welfare packages and entitlements as Admin Director.
- A platform to build strong connections and relationships for future endeavors.
- Work-leave allowances.
- Current Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs in Ghana 2021
- Ghana Public Service Recruitment 2021 | Current Public Service Jobs in Ghana
- Judicial Service Recruitment in Ghana 2021/2022
- WAEC Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022 | WAEC Employment Opportunities
- Shell Ghana Recruitment 2021 | Shell Recruitment Process in Ghana
GAC Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum of Masters Degree due to the professional nature of Ghana Aids Commission Job Vacancies 2021.
- Membership of related professional bodies. Though it is not compulsory.
- Apply if you have done Public Health Jobs in Ghana 2021 before.
- Come with recommendations if you have any.
- Administrative Jobs in Ghana are among the highest paying. That is why applicants strong organizational skills.
- Additionally, an experience from USAID Jobs in Ghana in 2021 remains valuable.
- Diplomacy and good communication skill.
- In-depth knowledge of Public Serice regulations. Especially, in the Health sector.
- Ghana Aids Commission Jobs 2021 officials are also looking for good human resource experts.
How to Apply for Ghana Aids Commission Vacancies 2021
- Apply through the Application address
Read the instructions below, if you met the requirements earlier stated.
Submit six copies of the documents mentioned below.
1. An Application letter.
2. Well details CV which must include phone numbers, email address, at least 3 referees, e.t.c
3. All educational certificates both original and photocopies
4. A vision statement among many others.
All applications are to be sent to
Public Serice Commission
P.O.Box P.G 1618.
We also wish to state that qualified women are enjoined to apply.
Visit www.ghanaaids.gov.gh for more information.