FUWUKARI Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration Form | See the Date and Requirements
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post UTME registration portal. Is now open for candidates that have always wanted to enroll in degree programmes. In this noble Institution, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) admission process.
As a result, the Apply for a Job team has simplified this FUWUKARI Post UTME 2022/2023 registration process for you. Because we have provided vital information, which will guide you through this application process.
The details of the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI) Post UTME, which you see here includes. The full requirements for the FUWUKARI admission screening application, How to fill the FUWUKARI Post UTME registration form, Cut off mark, Application closing date, and lots more. So simply read through this page, and follow the registration procedure.
Requirements for FUWUKARI Post UTME Registration
Anyone that wants to be admitted to study at FUWUKARI will have to meet the following requirements. In other to qualify for the school’s admission screening exercise.
- Firstly, the Federal University Wukari Post UTME form is only open to UTME and DE candidates, that selected the school as their first choice. During the recent JAMB registration.
- Secondly, the Direct Entry candidates must have acquired GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
- Thirdly, Applicants should be people that are willing to be found worthy in character and learning.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The FUWUKARI management has made it clear that FUWUKARI Post UTME cut-off mark for 2022/2023 admission is 180. That is to say, only those that scored up to 180 or above in their JAMB exam, are eligible for this 2022/2023 admission screening.
FUWUKARI Post UTME 2022 Closing Date
The FUWUKARI admission screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. But the Post UTME 2022 application closing date is not yet out. All you should do is Apply and also subscribe for our free updates and leave a comment. So the Apply for a Job team can notify you when more information is out. You can also bookmark this web page and check back from time to time.
How to Apply or Fill the Federal University Wukari Admission Screening Form 2022/2023
Above all, qualified candidates should proceed to ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_registration.php to start their Post UTME registration.
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website, click on 2022/2023 Pre-Admission Screening
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- The registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click the OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on the Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter the Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card lastly enter your card pin and then click on Pay. Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on the Browse button and selecting your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data. Click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of the choice of Institution click the Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on the qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then click on Next Step. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of results will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Recommended Admission News
- PLASU Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration Form for UTME/DE
- UNIJOS 2022/2023 Admission Screening Registration
- FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2022/2023
- NDU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
- Sokoto State University Admission Screening for 2022/2023
Lastly, any IBBU Applicants who are having difficulties with their admission screening application. And would like to ask questions can send email messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.