FUWUKARI Admission List Is Out for 2022/2023 Academic Session (First Batch)
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) merit admission list for the 2022–2023 academic session is finally out. However, this FUWUKARI first admission List is for candidates that applied for the FUWUKARI Post UTME, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). And also participated in the admission screening exercise.
To clarify, this Federal University Wukari admission list contains the names of candidates. Who has been offered provisional admission into the university’s degree programs?
That’s why all prospective FUWUKARI students must follow the “How to Check FUWUKARI Admission Status” procedure on this page. In other to know if they have been admitted or not.
In addition, the Apply for a Job team added guidelines to the things that admitted candidates must do. So they can accept and equally keep their Federal University Wukari 2022/2023 admission. Simply go through the full content of this web page to see all.
Is FUWUKARI Admission List for 2022 Out
Candidates that have been wanting to know if the Federal University Wukari admission list for 2022-2023 is out.
Also, the importance of this update is to keep you ready and also show you how to check this FUWUKARI admission list especially now that it’s out.
Simply leave a comment below, bookmark this web page and also subscribe to our free email updates. So you can get notified immediately after the list is released.
How To Check Direct Entry Admission For FUWUKARI
List the steps to accept or reject your membership to FUWUKARI:
Using www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility, access the FUWUKARI Direct entry Admission checking portal.
- Use the settings options in your browser to activate the desktop site.
- Enter your password and JAMB email to log in.
- Once you’ve logged in successfully, scroll down to the “Check Admission Status” tab or CAPS and select it.
- If necessary, choose the admission year (2022).
- If necessary, enter your 2022 JAMB Registration number in the designated columns.
- Finally, to access your admission status, click “Check Admission Status.”
How to Accept Your Federal University Wukari Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Firstly, visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- After opening this JAMB CAPS portal, login to your profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, find and select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you have done these first three things above, the next stage is to select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the spaces provided.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to gain access to your FUWUKARI admission status.
- Importantly, candidates that have gotten the admission, will go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List
- Go to the FUWUKARI Admission status-checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- Finally, locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ from the menu list to access your FUWUKARI admission status.
What to do After Checking the Federal University Wukari Admission List
- Firstly, log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Federal University Wukari admission.
- Each candidate must preceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her FUWUKARI admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter because you will be needed for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates, also feel free to tell us what you have in mind in the comment section.