FUPRE Post-UTME 2021/2022 Registration Portal – utme.fupre.edu.ng
This is good news for persons that have left secondary school and are now willing to become undergraduates. At the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun. The admission news you will be getting here is for persons that want to go into the FUPRE undergraduate programme through UTME and Direct Entry.
Further, the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Admission Screening form 2021/2022 is finally out. So make sure you see the relevant information on this page. And confirm you are eligible for the admission screening.
The only means of applying for the FUPRE Post UTME 2021/2022, is by visiting the FUPRE admission screening registration portal – utme.fupre.edu.ng. And also following the applications guidelines, that we equally added here.
FUPRE Post UTME 2021/2022 Requirements
- Those that are invited to participate in this soon coming FUPRE admission screening 2021/2022. Are persons that selected the school during JAMB registration and also scored nothing less than 150.
- Importantly, Candidates that want to be admitted into the College of Engineering. Must have scored nothing less than 170 in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board exam.
- While a minimum of 150 JAMB score, is for those that wants to be admitted into College of Science.
- Also, the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State management. Has made it clear that candidates must have upto 5 O’level credits. That will include the Engolish Langauge and Mathmatics.
- Those that applied with awaiting results, must present their results before completion of the FUPRE 2021/2022 admission process.
- Lastly, Candidates that wants to study Engineering, but did not meet the FUPRE College of Engineering cut off mark can visit the JAMB website to Apply for a change of course.
How to Apply or Fill the FUPRE Post UTME Form at Portal – utme.fupre.edu.ng
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as a Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit: https://www.fupreonline.com/application/ to do their registration.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
FUPRE Post UTME Schedule for 2021/2022
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold from Monday 25th to Saturday 30th October 2021, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
- How To Score High In JAMB 2021/2022 UTME
- JAMB 2021/2022: Five Things You Should Consider Before You Register
- FUPRE Post-UTME/Admission Screening Result 2020/2021 (How to Check)
- Why Most Students Don’t Get Admission Into Higher Institutions
Importantly, candidates that are having difficulties, or would like to ask one or more questions about this FUPRE admission screening. Should simply call 07038500605 or 08183706958.
To sum up, we hope we were able to provide solutions to your queries, through this “FUPRE Post-UTME 2021/2022 Registration Portal – utme.fupre.edu.ng” post. Simply leave a comment and also subscribe for our free updates to always get notified.