FUBK Admission List 2021/2022 – www.fubk.edu.ng
The Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) management has released her 2021/2022 Admission List for Undergraduates. As a result, Candidates who have been waiting for the FUBK Admission list to come out. Will have to carefully follow the guidelines that have been published on this webpage.
In other to successfully check if their names made it to the FUBK 2021/2022 academic session admission list. For the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidates
Also, the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) admission list 2021/2022 that is out, has been uploaded online. That is to say that you can check if your name is on the list, from the comfort of your home.
How to Check FUBK Admission List 20212022 – www.fubk.edu.ng
Currently, the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) admission list has not yet been uploaded to the school portal: fubk.edu.ng. That is to say, the only way that candidates can check if they made it to the FUBK Admission List 20212022. This is done by checking their admission status at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website.
To check, simply follow the FUBK admission status checking procedure, that we have made available here.
- The first thing you should do is to login to the JAMB Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Secondly, You will the Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. And ensure you enter them correctly with no mistakes.
- Thirdly, still, on that same page, simply scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you must have located the check admission status tab. The next step to take is to select Check Admission Status.
- Further, you will now select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. You must equally select your correct Exam year and enter your registration number. In other for your admission status checking to be successful.
- Lastly, select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your FUBK admission status.
Candidates That Have Confirmed Their FUBK Admission Status Should
- Simply Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) admission.
- Print Your JAMB UTME And DE Admission Letter Here For 2021/2022 when you are done with accepting your FUBK admission.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately after the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Go to FUBK admission status checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
- Sokoto State University (SSU) Admission List 2021/2022 and How to Check
- Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- IAUE Admission List 2021/2022 (1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch)
- Check EKSU Admission List 2021/2022
Importantly, don’t leave this web page without telling us what you think about this “FUBK Admission List 2021/2022 – www.fubk.edu.ng” update, and equally subscribe to our free email updates.