Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs | Current Jobs in Ghana 2020
British Council through the Commonwealth organization establishes economic relationships with former colonies under Britain. It has continued to render economic assistance to member countries through the organization. It has Ghana and some other African countries who are former British colonies as members.
To strengthen the commission’s workforce in Ghana, recruitment has commenced for foreign and commonwealth office Jobs in Ghana. These current Jobs in Ghana we believe will be of interest to those searching for British council Jobs, British High Commission Jobs, Jobs in International Organizations or Administrative Jobs in Ghana.
Job Title: Assistant Liasion Officer ( Commonwealth )
Job Location: Ghana
Job Field: Highest Paying Jobs
Details of This Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs in Ghana
- If selected, the Assistant Liasion Officer under close supervision of his/her superior will assist in transmitting and collation of data to the UK Office of the commission.
- Handling of correspondence in the office amongst other related administrative Jobs would be handled by the Assistant Liasion Officer.
- British Council Jobs are not just among the Highest Paying Jobs in Ghana they also provide one of the best work incentives in the country.
- We were also made to understand that unlike other Jobs in International Organizations, this one at Commonwealth requires little or no level of experience to qualify for it.
- Do not apply for this Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs in Ghana if you are not a citizen of Commonwealth member Nations.
- If you are looking at pursuing a career in International Diplomacy then this British High Commission Job is for.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects embarked on by the Commonwealth is also an integral part of this current Job in Ghana.
- Resource and Inventory documentation would also be handled by the Liasion Officer.
- Similar to other Job Vacancies in Ghana 2020, there is likely going to be a recruitment test for Candidates applying for this Position.
- The recruitment from what we know is going to be all-inclusive with everybody getting an equal opportunity of getting the Job.
- Working Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs provides a platform for one to access and link up with members of the international community for greater future endeavors.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter here for more updates on this recruitment and other Job Alerts.
Eligibility / Requirements for this Current Job in Ghana
- Multitasking Ability is very essential for this Job.
- You must be good at the use of computers in addition to having excellent ICT skills.
- If you have done Embassy Jobs or Administrative Jobs in Ghana before, then you are most welcome to apply.
- Sound interpersonal and written skills.
- If you are good at proffering solutions to problems in the shortest space of time you will be a good prospect for this Foreign and Commonwealth Office Jobs in Ghana.
How to Apply for a Job at Commonwealth
- Apply via the Commission recruitment portal
Interested Persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal www.fco.tal.net and apply.