First Bank Nigeria Job 2022/2023 | First Bank Recruitment Portal
The history of the Banking industry in Nigeria will never be complete without mentioning First Bank Plc. With over a century of operations, they have over the years consolidated its ground as a financial institution to reckon with.
In a new quarterly report on the assessment of Banks in Nigeria. First Bank is credited to be the bank with the highest number of branches in Nigeria. With a domineering presence in many other countries like the UK, France, Gambia, Sierra Leone e.t.c. First Bank is definitely a dream place for anybody that desires to pursue a career in the Banking industry.
As a result, the Apply for a Job team is happy to announce that the First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment portal is currently open for interested Persons, that want to Apply for First Bank Nigeria Jobs. That is to say, those that have been searching for First Bank recruitment 2022/2023 or the First Bank career portal are advised to utilize this opportunity.
Applicants should take note of the fact that over 92 vacancies exist in this current First Bank of Nigeria recruitment. So ensure you visit the job application portal and apply for a job that suits you.
List of the First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies plus Requirements for Each Role
Job Title: Senior Analyst, CoE Regulatory Application
Required Qualifications for this Senior Analyst Job at the First Bank of Nigeria
- Only persons that have no less than 5 – 7 years Post NYSC experience are welcome to use the online application portal and apply.
- Secondly, interested individuals should have nothing less than a first degree or its equivalent in any numerical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.).
Title: Head (Document Management)
Required Qualifications for this Head (Document Management) Job at the First Bank of Nigeria
- Firstly, those Applying for this Job at First Bank Group. Must have a minimum degree certificate or any other related qualification in Library and Information Science.
- Because this is a Professional Job. Applicants must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Book Keeping and Management.
- Before proceeding to First Bank Recruitment Portal for this Job, you must have concrete knowledge of Book Keeping and Record Management.
- In addition, good communication skill is a necessary qualification for this First Bank Job.
Job Title: Head (Trade Services)
Requirements for Head (Trade Services) Job at this first Bank Nigeria Current Recruitment
- This First Bank of Nigeria Job requires an educational certificate. Plus at least a minimum of 15 years of working experience in Foreign Services.
- Secondly, interested Applicants should have sound knowledge of International Trade law and how it affects local trade laws.
- Applicants are required to be of good virtue in human interpersonal relationship skills.
- Further, the First Bank Group maintains a good standard in customer relationships. Therefore Candidates for this position must be able to craft a strategy, that will enable efficient customer service delivery in Trade services.
- For this highly Professional Job. Candidates must have good and sound knowledge of Import and Export procedures for proper delivery of organizational goals.
Job Title: Head (Retail Banking Operations)
Requirements for Head (Retail Banking Operations) Job at this First Bank Recruitment 2022
- This Lagos Job at the First Bank of Nigeria requires that Candidates must be able to set an efficient framework. To enhance proper supervision of all Retail Banking activities.
- Bank Job Vacancies are highly competitive. Therefore, for a Candidate to scale through in this First Bank recruitment 2022/2023. He or she must be able to develop a good procedure to curtail operational risks mitigating organizational goals.
- Before submitting your online Application at First Bank Recruitment Portal, you must be able to comply with industry standards while carrying out organizational goals.
- In the same vein, this Job is a Graduate Job, so Applicants must be University Graduates of any discipline.
- Lastly, those applying for this First Bank Nigeria Job should have at least 15 years of experience in Retail Banking or any relevant field
Job Title: Lead Team (IT Risk Management)
Required Qualifications for this First Bank Nigeria Job 2022/2023
- Firstly, interested Persons for this position must be able to facilitate a technical arrangement for proper identification, controlling, and analysis of IT problems for this IT Job.
- Also, advanced knowledge of IT solution software packages and Risk Management is a must for this position.
- Just like how is normally done during the recruitment for First Bank Internship Program, only those that can organize and lead a team of like-minded professionals would be qualified for this position.
- Further, those that want to apply for this Graduate Job must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ IT management.
- This Job is a professional one, so Applicants that possess a Master’s degree, MBA, or belong to any related professional body would stand better chances of getting this job.
- Interested Persons must have at least 6 years of experience in IT Risk management before filling the First Bank online job application form.
How to Apply for a Job at First Bank Nigeria Plc
- Apply through First Bank Recruitment Portal
Above all, interested persons that meet the recruitment requirements should visit the First Bank career portal: hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com to register and proceed with the online job applications.
For more information, simply visit www.firstbanknigeria.com.
Just like similar Bank Job vacancies Like GTBank recruitment and UBA recruitment, no fee is required from Applicants for this Job.