Fidelity Bank Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 | Fidelity Bank Online Recruitment Form
The opportunity has come for fresh Ghanian Graduates that have an interest in Banking or doing financial service Jobs, to Apply for the ongoing Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2021 in Ghana. By filling the online recruitment form, which has been added to this webpage.
This Fidelity Bank Job update is also for Ghanian Graduates that have been wanting to Apply for the Fidelity Bank recruitment 2021. And pass through the Bank’s recruitment process.
However, we will move forward by making you see reasons to work at this financial organization. And equally, show you the requirements for this Ghana Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment 2021.
- How to Apply for First Bank of Ghana Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Shell Ghana Recruitment 2021 | Shell Recruitment Process in Ghana
- Jobs at FAO Ghana | FAO Ghana Vacancies 2021
- Ghana Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 | Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Process
Job Title: Graduate Digital Trainee
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Why You Should Apply for a Job at the Fidelity Bank of Ghana Plc
- Firstly, those that successfully passed through the Fidelity Bank recruitment process and now working with the Bank. Always enjoy medical, dental and vision care which is normally funded by the Bank.
- Individuals that are searching for the current Banks recruiting in Ghana should equally Apply for this Fidelity Bank recruitment 2021. Because the Bank also provides her Staff with basic supplemental life and disability insurance.
- Filling the Fidelity Bank of Ghana online recruitment form and finally getting a Job at this Bank. Will make you have a flexible spending account and wellness initiatives.
- A Fidelity Bank Plc Staff also gains vacation, sick time and wonderful retirement plan.
The Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
A Graduate Trainee at the Fidelity Bank of Ghana earns 915.75 Ghanaian Cedi monthly. During the period of the training.
Requirements for Graduate Digital Trainee Job at this Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment 2021
- Most importantly, interested Graduates must own the first degree with a minimum of second class division.
- Anybody that’s about to fill the Fidelity Bank online recruitment form, must have obtained his/her NYSC discharge certificate.
- Thirdly, only Graduates that will not be above 26 years years old by December 2021 are allowed to Apply for this Fidelity Graduate Trainee program.
- In addition, Graduates that have been looking forward to seeing the Fidelity Bank recruitment portal, Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Salary, Ghana Fidelity Bank Interview, Fidelity Bank of Ghana Human Resource Details and Fidelity Bank HR Office are welcomed to Apply for this Digital Trainee Program. But they must have the ability to communicate very well.
- Lastly, Applicants should have skills in C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, JSON, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion,
Network & System Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS/AIX, Windows OS, and data centre management
Time needed: 1 hour.
How to Apply for a Job at the Fidelity Bank Plc
- Fill the Online Recruitment Form
Above all, interested Persons should start the first stage of this Fidelity Bank recruitment process. By filling the Bank’s online recruitment form here: home.kpmg/gh.
When you must have logged into the KPMG Ghana job application portal. The next thing you must do is to select the job search option, this will enable you to see more categories of jobs. And finally, select your category and proceed with an online job application.