FHI 360 Recruitment Portal – www.fhi360.org/careers
With over a decade of experience in rendering humanitarian service to the neediest ones in society. FHI 360 has been able to establish their selves as a complete NGO, with the sole aim of alleviating suffering and providing succour to those that need it most.
Currently, FHI 360 recruitment portal – www.fhi360.org/careers is open for available Jobs in the NGO. However, we strongly recommend these FHI 390 Jobs for those searching for FHI 360 career website, FHI 360 job registration or FHI 360 recruitment application via fhi360.org.
List of FHI 360 Jobs that’s Available at www.fhi360.org/careers and Requirements
Job Title: Director of Finance and Operations
Location: Kano State, Nigeria
Job Field: NGO / Community Services
Requirements for the Position of Director Finance and Operations
- Firstly, Financial affairs of the FHI 360 and all-around implementation of the financial framework of the organization. Is in the hands of the financial manager.
- Most importantly, this is a professional position, that’s why FHI 360 recruitment 2021 team. Will only accept Application for this Job from Masters Degree holders in Accounting or other similar financial disciplines.
- Thirdly, to scale through the recruitment process for this International Job in Nigeria. Applicants should have at least 10 years of experience that they acquired while doing similar jobs in Nigeria.
- In addition, if you are familiar with Part-time NGO Jobs in Nigeria. Then it will be an advantage to fit in properly for this vacant position.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Borno State, Nigeria
Field: NGO / Community Services
Required Qualifications for the Role Administrative Officer
- Certainly, the call to apply for this position at the organization is open to only B.sc graduates of Social Science studies.
- Secondly, experience from doing Administrative assistant Jobs would be very essential for this latest NGO Job in Maiduguri.
- Thirdly, you must have advanced knowledge of best office practice in large organizations. Before visiting the FHI 360 recruitment portal for this position.
- Further, high accountability and commitment to work are core requirements you must meet. Before visiting fhi360.org/careers to apply for this job.
Job Title: Technical Director
Location: Lagos / Bauchi, Nigeria
Job Field: NGO / Community Services
Requirements for Technical Director Job at FHI 360 – www.fhi360.org
- The Technical Director will be charged with the duty of ensuring that all technical assistance needed in the execution of projects is clearly implemented.
- Also, FHI 360 recruitment team further made it clear that only Medical Doctors with M.sc in Public health or any other similar field are qualified for this job.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience obtained from doing senior level Medical NGO Job is required for this position.
- Lastly, candidates are advised that before visiting the FHI 360 recruitment portal – www.fhi360.org/careers for this job. They must have obtained all academic and professional certifications that will qualify them for the Job.
How to Apply for a Job at FHI 360
- Apply via the organization’s recruitment portal
Above all, Applicants who have read the recruitment requirements for this Job. Should proceed to the FHI 360 career portal: https://www.fhi360.org/careers – HERE and apply for their chosen positions.
This FHI 360 recruitment/career website – www.fhi360.org that’s added to this webpage. Is the best landing page for anyone that wants to secure a job at FHI 360.
All you need to do simply open the portal, select the search for a job button. Then you will see the whole job vacancies at the organisation. Select your country in order to see the available jobs in your area and apply.