FHI 360 Latest Job Recruitment | FHI 360 Jobs in Nigeria
The Northeast states over the last couple of years have been besieged with Economic hardship as a result of insurgency, tribal crises and farmers-herders clashes. But, with the help of International Organizations like the FHI 360, displaced persons and those affected most by these crises have been able to find succour.
However, the Apply for a Job team is happy to announce to you that this International Organization is currently looking for passionate individuals. Who will work with them in their many humanitarian works in the Northern part of the country.
Those interested in FHI 360 volunteer job FHI 360 Nigeria salary or FHI 360 recruitment in Akwa Ibom state in Nigeria, e.t.c. Are welcome to apply for these latest Administrative Assistant Job vacancies in Nigeria at FHI 360.
List of FHI 360 Latest Job Vacancies Plus Requirements
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Borno (Maiduguri), Nigeria
Job Field: Project Management
- Firstly, anybody searching for Administrative Assistant Job Vacancies at FHI 360 in Nigeria. Must be well-grounded in Clerical work activities as required by most Organizations like this firm.
- Secondly, if you acquired experience from doing International Humanitarian Jobs, then you are at an advantage.
- Similar to what is obtainable in UN Jobs in Nigeria, good communication skill is expected from Candidates for this Job. Because they might also be acting as a link between the locals and the organization.
- With incentives like Pension Plan, Transport allowance, legal assistance plan, etc. This is definitely one of the highest paying Jobs in Nigeria. Therefore, FHI 360 will settle for nothing less than passion and commitment to work from Applicants.
- In addition, Candidates must be Degree Holders or Polytechnic Graduates. Before visiting the FHI 360 recruitment portal to apply for this Job.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Borno (Maiduguri)
Job Field : Administration / Office / Operations
Requirements For this Operations Manager Work at FHI 360
- FHI 360 latest Job recruitment is for people with great organizational and managerial ability.
- Certainly, this position is very sensitive. As a result, anybody applying must be someone that can proffer solutions to problems and create an implementable pathway for organizational goals.
- Thirdly, interested Persons must be highly professional with up to 5 years experience of doing Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) Jobs in Nigeria or similar positions.
- Because of the nature of FHI 360 Jobs in Northeast Nigeria. Interested persons must have good interpersonal and communication skill, which is most imperative while carrying out local assignments.
- Most importantly, this FHI 360 Job is for University Graduates or those with its international equivalent in Social sciences.
- Successful Applicant would be working on Addressing Education in Northeast Nigeria (AENN) Project by USAID. Therefore, a Masters Degree would be desirable if available.
- Before visiting the FHI 360 recruitment portal for this managerial Job, Interested Persons are expected to be computer literates.
How to Apply for a Job at FHI 360 Latest Job Recruitment
- Apply via the Organization’s Recruitment Portal
Above all, interested Persons that have read through the requirements and can meet up to it. Should Apply HERE.
NOTE: Before proceeding with an online job application, you will need to register on this FHI 360 career portal. However, anyone that has registered with them already can simply sign in. While those that have Linkedin account can equally sign in and proceed with the application.