Federal University Kashere Post UTME | FUKASHERE Screening Portal 2021/2022
The Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) post UTME registration portal. Is now open for candidates that have always wanted to enrol for degree programmes. In this noble Institution, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) admission process.
As a result, the Apply for a Job team has simplified this FUKASHERE Post UTME 2021/2022 registration process for you. Because we have provided the vital information, which will guide you through this application process.
The details of the Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) post UTME, which you see here includes. The full requirements for the FUKASHERE admission screening application, How to fill the FUKASHERE Post UTME registration form, Cut off mark, Application closing date and lots more. So simply read through this page, and follow the registration procedure.
Federal University Kashere Post UTME Cut Off Mark and Other Requirements
Anyone that wants to be part of this soon coming FUKASHERE admission screening exercise. Will have to meet the following requirements in other to be eligible for application and screening.
- First of all, the FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening form is for persons selected the school as most prefered University.
- Secondly, the Federal University Kashere Post UTME Cut Off Mark is 150. To clarify, only candidates whose scored upto 150 or above in the recent JAMB exam can proceed to register for FUKASHERE Post UTME 2021/2022.
- Also, Direct Entry Applicants should possess Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from Government approved schools.
Is FUKASHERE Post UTME Form Out
The Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) management has been released the 2021/2022 admission screening form. All you should do now is to go through the requirements and application procedure which has been made available here.
How to Apply for FUKUSHERE Post UTME 2021/2022
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly.
- Follow and fill the details as displayed.
- If admitted, candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
FUKASHER Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Federal University, Kashere admission screening is scheduled to take place online from Monday 11th to Sunday 31st October 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates are required to fill the Post UTME screening form and also submit the following credentails:
- ‘O’ Level Statement of Result(s)
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result/Certificate for Direct Entry applicant
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
Recommended Admission News
- GSU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 for UTME and Direct Entry (DE)
- Top Nigerian Universities You Can Secure 2021 Admission Without Stress
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Admission List 2021/2022 (ND and HND)
Lastly, feel free to tell us what you think via the comment section. Because would like to know if there is any information about the FUKASHERE Post UTME 2021/2022 Form. That you did not find here.