Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Screening Date, Venue and Exam/Test Time for 2018/2019 Job Recruitment
If you are one of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Shortlisted Candidates, or you are still waiting to be shortlisted, then this update is for you.
Here we publish the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment Screening Venue, Date, Time and Requirements, so every Candidate is expected to go through these important requirements for the Screening Exercise and ensure he/she comes to the screening venue with no one left out.
FRSC Recruitment 2018 Interview/Screening Date & Exam Centres For Shortlisted Candidates: Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Screening Date 2018/2019 and Examination Centres.
As it stands now, Federal Road Safety Corps official screening dates for the 2018 recruitment intake will hold on Saturday November 3, 2018. It is to your concern that we shall update this page once another news about screening is up. Ensure to bookmark this page as update will be made frequently.
N/B: All shortlisted candidate selected for the screening examination are to check their names and examination centers by clicking here: FRSC LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES (PDF)
After the most recent screening exercise that was organised by FRSC in September 2018, the Candidates whose names appear in the document attached to this page were successful at the screening and therefore have been invited for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Below is the Detailed Information on the FRSC past pre-screening exercise, incase you missed out
FRSC Examination Centres for Screening
Keep accessing this page as update will be made soon!!!
Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.
Note: Any candidate without the print out of the summary data page and notification slip for this phase of the exercise shall not be admitted into the screening venue.
Furthermore, all applicants irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with both the original copies and photocopies of the following
- Originals of their credentials (for sighting),
- 2 sets of photocopies of credentials,
- Medical certificate of fitness.
- 2 passport sized photographs.
NOTE: You are to appear in White Shorts, White Round Neck T-shirt, Canvass and socks for the screening and physical fitness exercise.
List of States that are Eligible for Screening Exercise
The FRSC Job Aptitude Test Will Hold In The Capital Cities Of These States Below:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
Dress Code for FRSC Selected Applicants
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White round neck T-shirt
- White short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
Note: All candidates are expected to check and very their recruitment registration status via recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ portal.
Additional Instructions for FRSC 2018/2019 Recruitment
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies and Originals of:
- Medical certificate of fitness
- Originals of their credentials (for sighting)
- 2 sets of photocopies of credentials
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
For more Information on the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Screening Date, Venue and Exam/Test Time for 2018/2019 Job Recruitment, Click here: recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/