Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers with Solutions
The good thing about this updated Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF format is that you can download the PDF material and study it on your mobile phone or laptop. You can also print it out if you want.
In addition, JAMB has issued a new admission quoter and policies to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY). So studying this admission screening Past Questions and Answers will make you score very high and your name will be on FPNO merit/first admission list.
These are the official Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers of the Federal Poly Nekede with solved Solutions. For Candidates intending to write Post-UTME into any of the Courses Under School Of Arts, Business, Engineering, and Science.
Federal Poly Nekede Post-UTME usually lasts between 40 minutes to 1 hour
All questions carry equal marks. Do not waste time on any question but ensure you attempt all questions.
How to Download the NEKEDEPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To Get NEKEDEPOLY Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers, Follow the Procedure:
Firstly, Pay the sum of N3,000 to any of the accounts below:
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 0022008619
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 2190177328
Bank: Zenith Bank
ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTED
Secondly, send a text to this number 08060833386 containing your full name, email address, NEKEDEPOLY Post-UTME Past Q & A, and the name of your school or department. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your E-book to your email immediately.
Send a recharge voucher worth N3,500 with your full name, email address, NEKEDEPOLY Post-UTME Past Q & A, and the name of your school or department. We will send your E-book to your email immediately.
Sample of Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- How many sides have a rectangular polygon each with an interior angle of 1080
A. 14 B. 9 C.7 D.5
- What is the median score for a group of 14 children who received the following scores in a class quiz: 35, 35, 26, 26, 26, 29, 29, 12, 25, 25, 25, 25, 27, 17? A. 25 B. 23 C. 26 D. 29
- Calculate the average speed in km per hour of a boy who walks 800m in 20 minutes A. 24km per hour B. 16km per hour C. 40km per hour D. 2.4 km per hour
- If the exterior angle of a quadrilateral is y ; (2y + 5) and (3y-10) . Find 0 0 0 y0. A. 50 B. 51.43 C. 60 D. 61.43
- If 3log a + 5log a-6log = log 64, what is a? A. 16 B. 8 C. 6 D. 4
- If N varies directly as M and N = 8 when M =20; Find M when N = 7? A. 18.5 B. 17.5 C. 15.5 D. 13.
- 5 47. Find the smallest number by which 252 can be multiplied to obtain a
- perfect square? A. 7
- B. 5 C. 3 D. 2
- Convert 3.1415920 to five decimal places A. 3.14200 B. 0.31415 C. 3.14159 D. 3.14160
- Find the least length of a rod which can be cut into exactly equal strips, each of either 40cm or 48cm in length. A. 480cm B. 360cm C. 240cm D. 120cm
- In 1984, Ada was 24 years old and her mother was 45 years old. In what year was Ada exactly half her mother’s age? A. 1978 B. 1979 C. 1981 D. 1982
- How many students offer Physics, but not chemistry in a school where 220 students offer
- physics or chemistry or both. 125 offer physics and 110 chemistry. A. 110 B.125 C. 80 D. 110
- A cinema hall contains a certain number of people. If 22% are children, 47 are men and 84 are
- women, find the number of men in the hall. A. 133 B. 113 C. 84 D. 63
- Find the value of x and y respectively if 3x -5y + 5= 0 and 4x – 7y + 8 = 0. A. 5,4 B. 4,5 C. -4,-5 D. -5,4
- By how much is the meaan of 30,56,31,55,43 and 44 less than the median? A. 0.17 B. 0.33 C. 0. 50m D. 0.75
- Which of the following fractions is less than one-third A. B. C. D.
- If Okoye scored 75 in Mathematics instead of 57, his average mark in four subjects would have been 60. What was his total mark? A. 210 B. 222 C. 240 D. 282
- A regular polygon of a side has 1600 as the size of each interior. Find n? A. 12 B. 14. C.16 D. 18
- If the length of a square is increased by 20% to form a rectangle, what is the ratio of the area of
- the rectangle to the area of the square? A. 24.25 B. 5.6 C. 25.24 D. 6.5
- A farmer planted 5000 grains of maize and harvested 5000 cobs,each bearing 500grains . What
- is the ratio of their volume? A. 21:27 B. 23:32 C. 27:23 D. 27:32
- The mean of ten positive numbers is 16. When another number is added, the mean becomes 18.
- Find the eleventh number A. 38 B. 18 C. 16 D. 3
- Find the value of x, if 5(x-3) = 20. A. 4 B. 68. C. 77 D. 98
- (a-3) is one of the factors of a2 + 14a-51. What is the other factor? A. (a-11) B. (a+17) C. (a-17) D. (a + 48).
- A sack of grain can feed 80 chickens for 18 days. How many days it last for 120 chickens? A. 12 B. 9 C. D. 27
- A pyramid of volume 90cm3 has a rectangular base which measures 5cm by 6cm. Calculate the height of the pyramid A. 9cm B. 2cm C. 10cm D. 6cm
- Make U the subject of the formula: M = m (v – u).U = …… A. M/m- v B. v- M/m C. M- mv D.
- The diagonal of a rhombus are 16cm and 30cm long. What is the perimeter of the rhombus A.
- 68cm B. 72cm C. 80cm D. 92cm
- Express 4164.086 correct to 2s.f A. 4164 B. 4200 C.4100 D. 42
- The 28th term of the sequence, 3,8,13,18,23………..is A. 138 B. 143 C. 135 D. 133
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2022/2023 Admission Screening – www.fpno.edu.ng
- Fed Poly Nekede Part-Time / Evening Programme Admission Application For HND & ND 2022/2023
- What Every Graduate Must Know About Getting A Job
Lastly, ensure you follow the procedure very so you can quickly get this past questions and answers. That has been compiled in PDF format and delivered to your email within a few minutes.