Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment Portal | FMARD Recruitment 2021
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture is the Federal Government Ministry, in charge of harnessing the country’s Agricultural potentials. As well as ensuring that remote rural areas get a share of the national dividends. Apart from ensuring the country’s agricultural sector is well harnessed, it also provides job opportunities to qualified individuals.
However, we are happy to announce to our teeming readers, that FMARD Recruitment 2021 has commenced at the ministry. It will interest you more if you have been on the search for the latest federal government recruitment 2021, Federal Jobs in Nigeria 2021, or Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment form.
What You Should Know About FMARD Recruitment 2021
The Ministry is headed by a politically appointed minister who oversees the affairs of the ministry. In the event of the minister’s absence the Permanent Secretary takes over. The Ministry since it’s establishment has been useful in Nigeria’s Agricultural revolution. It also ensures those living in rural areas are able to access some basic amenities and needs.
In other words, recruitment at the ministry is normally conducted by the HR department. Certainly, Federal Jobs in Nigeria, appear very competitive that is why jobs like this in most cases requires a sound length of experience. FMARD Recruitment 2021 also adopts the principle of federal character. This allows for even representation of all regions. On the other hand, lobbying for positions and employments would not be tolerated. Federal Government Jobs in Abuja follows a definite pattern which we shall outline soon.
For a clear understanding, we have outlined what one stands to gain if selected via this latest federal government recruitment 2021. Additionally, the list of the available vacancies has also been outlined below.
Why You Should Apply for this Either of these Job Vacancies at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture
- Easy mode of recruitment.
- All regions are evenly represented in Federal Government Jobs.
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment form is not for sale.
- Steady payment of salaries.
- Pensions and Gratuities are assured after retirement.
- There is Job security and permanency as all employed workers are handed letters of appointment.
- Federal Government workers are also entitled to work-leave allowances.
- Access to soft loans and welfare packages.
List of List of the Job Opportunities at the FMARD
Job: Market: Development Officer (MDO)
Market Development Officer (MDO) Job Requirements at FMARD
- Firstly, a Selected person will work with sub-departments like SPMU, SBMDO, NPMEDA in promoting the market like for SMEs.
- Will ensure that there is an enabling environment for VCD to thrive.
- Thirdly, the person will develop a framework for state and federal sub-agencies to interact especially in the area of MEDA.
- The Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment Portal will validate only the Application of graduates for this position.
- Sound business marketing skills.
- Apply if you have done Marketing Jobs in Nigeria before.
Job Title: National Procurement Officer.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment Requirements for the Position of National Procurement Officer.
- Draft all procurement agreements at the Ministry.
- Will review procurement plans and ensure that all necessary documents are made available.
- Most importantly, each Candidate must have acquired at least a Masters Degree in fields related to this Job.
- With a minimum of 5 years of experience in Procurement Jobs in Nigeria you can apply.
- Certainly, the FMARD Recruitment team also demands you tender a valid ID card while applying.
Job: Market and Enterprise Development Advisor (MEDA)
Conditions for the Position of Market and Enterprise Development Advisor
- Firstly, the Ministry is looking for sound Market Advisors that can spearhead the marketing plans of the ministry.
- Secondly, provide mentorship to those that came for Federal Government Internships at the Ministry.
- Sound knowledge of Nigeria’s SME market and patterns.
- Due to the nature of the Job only Masters Degree holders can apply.
- Further, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment Portal will not accept Applications from those with no experience.
- FMARD Recruitment 2021 will settle for nothing less than 5 years of experience.
- Additionally, experience from a similar Federal Government Job in Abuja is an advantage.
NOTE: The Federal Ministry of Agriculture 2021 recruitment has not commenced, all you need to do is to leave a comment below. So we can notify you once the recruitment starts.
How to Apply for a Job at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development [FMARD]
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons should compile their Expression of Interest (EOI). 10 copies of the (EOI) should be made with 1 original and 9 photocopies. The format to be used is outlined below.
Expression of Interest (EOI) for the recruitment of National Procurement Officer under FGN/IFAD-VCDP Project.
In addition, ensure you insert your CV and Cover letter it is essential then proceed and submit to the address below.
The Permanent Secretary,
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
No.1, Eldoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II – Abuja.