Fadac Resources and Services Latest Job Recruitment for Service Centre Technician
Fresh Job Opportunity at Fadac Resources and Services for Service Centre Technician that must have Graduated from a reputable Polytechnic in Nigeria.
The Description of this Job Contains 2 different Responsibilities that comes with being Employed as Service Centre Technician at Fadac Resources and Services, so Applicants are expected to study the other Employee duties below and also meet the Essential requirements before Applying for this Job Online.
About Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an FMCG conglomerate company. They are major distributors of electronic products and have showrooms scattered all over Nigeria.
Job Title: Service Centre Technician
Brief Position Description
- The service centre Technician role is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing, replacing or upgrading electronics
- The individual in this position is responsible for a variety of duties designed to ensure the customer’s expectations are met and exceeded with the utmost level of professionalism.
Duties of a Service Centre Technician at Fadac Resources and Services
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Repair and/or assembly of Measurement Instruments including pressure, temperature, level, DP flow and Wireless transmitters.
- Adherence to all safety, quality, company rules and regulations.
- Responsible for personal safety and those around him/her.
- Documentation of repair/ testing/ assembly activities to include cause of failure, actions taken, parts used, and labor hours, etc. Final inspection including completion of inspection reports.
Educational Qualifications and Other Requirements for Service Centre Technician Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- HND/OND/Degree in Electronics/Trade Test certificate
- 2-4 years work experience
- Good knowledge of repairs/installation /maintenance of ACs, washing machine, fridges/refrigerators, water dispensers, gas cookers, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Sex: Male
- Age: 25-35 years
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Knowledge of analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving equipment and process related problems is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relation skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills to include Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Work Environment / Conditions
- Ability to work in all climates.
Apply on or Before: 31st October, 2018.