Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020
Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change is the Government charged with the duty of providing guidelines for environmental safety and the best ways to prevent climate change in the country.
Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 has commenced for the available Government Jobs in Ethiopia 2020. Eligible Ethiopians looking for Government Job Vacancy in Ethiopia, Administrative Jobs in Ethiopia, Public Administration Jobs or latest Government Jobs in Ethiopia 2020.
All You Need to Know About Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020
- There are multiple vacancies for this recruitment, no matter your area of specialization endeavor to apply.
- Most of the these latest Government Jobs in Ethiopia 2020 are all entry-level Jobs with little or no level experience needed.
- Government Jobs in Ethiopia are among the highest paying Jobs in the country with a good part of their welfare taken care of by the Government.
- Ethiopia’s Government put a lot of resources into the country’s environmental safety. Applicants would be required to put their best of knowledge and time into actualizing the main aim of the Ministry.
- Ethiopia Job opportunities are open to all Ethiopians from all spheres of life irrespective of tribe and religion.
- The Application form for theses vacancies in Ethiopia is not for sale avoid anybody soliciting for money to give you the Application form.
- As a Government worker, you are eligible for small soft workers loan, housing schemes and other incentives people in Public administration Jobs enjoy.
- Furthermore, selected persons for this Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 will also enjoy pensions upon retirement which is typical of Government Jobs in Ethiopia.
- Working with the Government provides one enough flexible time for other business ventures.
- Through the rise in ranks and promotions, workers tend to enjoy increased salaries and improved welfare packages.
- Security of Job is assured more in the Government sector than the private field.
- Work leave allowances, Government sponsored workshops, seminars and many more are all part of what successful Applicants for this Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 will benefit from.
- Selected persons amongst other things will assist in developing a feasible plan that can help curtail the effect of climate change in the country.
- With the safety of Ethiopian environment being a top priority, Applicants would assist in sensitizing the public on how best to achieve a healthy safe environment.
- In some cases, the ministry staff might be required to visit remote towns and regions in the country and sensitize then on the climate change program of the Government.
- A good part Public administration Jobs involves team work which would require good team spirit on the part of all selected persons for this recruitment.
- A background check would be conducted on all Applicants to know if there is any criminal record the ministry should know about.
- Candidates that tendered false and unverifiable documents would be disqualified from applying for these Government vacancies in Ethiopia.
- The officials also disclosed that anybody found guilty of trying to bribe his way towards getting these latest Government Jobs in Ethiopia would be prosecuted.
Eligibility/Requirements these latest Job Vacancies in Ethiopia Ministry of Environment.
- The call to apply is open to only Degree and Diploma holders in any related discipline.
- Sound communication skill is very much important.
- If you have done administrative assistant Jobs in Ethiopia or any other administrative Jobs in Ethiopia then you are most welcome to apply for this recruitment.
- It will also interest you to note that an assessment test might be conducted to select the final successful Applicants for each of this Government Job vacancy in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2020 officials seek to remind Applicants that the recruitment is only for Ethiopians residing in the country.
How to Apply for a Job in Ethiopia Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate
- Apply via the recruitment address.
Interested Persons would need to download the Application fom HERE then fill it and submit it along with your CV to the address below.
Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change office
Piazza, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Send via email.