Ericsson Ghana Recruitment 2020 | Ericsson Recruitment Process
Are you a well-behaved individual that resides in Ghana and looking forward to working in a well known and recommendable multinational networking and telecommunications company? then this ongoing Ericsson Ghana Recruitment 2020 is for you.
The Applyforajob team has successfully publicized a comprehensive detail of the latest Ericsson Ghana job opportunity as well as the full details you will be needing in order to successfully go through the Ericsson recruitment process and finally land your dream job, gently go through this Ericsson recruitment details before filling the online application form.
Job Title: Assurance Manager
Job Field: Telecommunications
Job Description of an Assurance Manager – Mobil Money at Erricson Ghana
- The honor falls on the Assurance manager to fully control and manage all operational plans and also solve problems.
- The person will be fully in charge of managing everything that goes on where he or she will be assigned to work.
- You will ensure that customer representatives effectively attend to customers especially when it’s urgent.
- Those in charge of the Ericsson recruitment process in Ghana has disclosed that this Assurance Manager will secure SLA/KPI and equally ensure that CAB is exclusively handled.
- The person should be a good event planner and also know how to manage his or her team very well before applying for this job vacancy at the Ericsson Ghana.
- The Assurance Manager should make sure that auditing jobs are properly done under his or her watch.
Requirements for Assurance Manager Job at this Ericsson Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Qualified persons are those that possess a Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Economics.
- An applicant with qualifications like MSC or MBA will stand a better chance of getting this Assurance Manager job at Ericsson Ghana.
- Anyone that wants to apply for this job is expected to possess a minimum of 5 years of work experience that was obtained while doing managing operational assurance services.
- Each applicant should have nothing less than 4 years of work experience that was acquired while doing E-wallet jobs.
- Before applying to pass through the Ericsson recruitment process in Ghana, applicants should have good knowledge of MSTOP, ITIL.
- Candidates should equally possess good knowledge of primary MSDP before applying to join the Ericsson career team.
- Interested persons are required to have practical knowledge of BSS.
- Only those that understand the importance of good leadership and teamwork are welcomed to fill the Ericsson career registration form for this job.
- Ericsson Ghana wants individuals that can always put the customers first and also manage complicated situations to apply to fill this job vacancy.
- Candidates should be good at communicating with others and also know how to write and speak the English language.
- Only those that have been certified to be of good conduct and responsible are eligible to Apply.
How to Apply for a Job at Ericsson Ghana
- Apply Online via the Company’s Career Portal
Anyone that has decided to make the first step to working with Ericsson should simply apply for this Ericsson recruitment 2020 by visiting the Ericsson Career Webpage.
It’s actually nice for job applicants to know about the organization they want to work with, that’s why the Applyforajob team strongly advise people that want to pass-through the Ericsson recruitment process to visit the Ericsson About Us Webpage and carefully study the full details of this prestigious company before going for any form of test that you may be required to take in the process of this Ericsson Ghana recruitment 2020
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Ericsson Telecommunication Company
The headquarters of this prestigious company is situated in Stockholm, Sweden.
The webpage that has been dedicated to those that desire to secure provisional employment at this company is www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities, Applicants can easily visit this webpage, search for jobs and proceed with online registration before Applying for a Jobs at Ericsson.
The salary of a certified Staff at Ericsson ranges from $49,133 annually for Repair Technicians to $188,749 annually for Sales Directors. Ericsson still pays as much as $19.50 per hour to her Tower Technicians and $57.45 per hour to Security Officers.
Anyone that desires to know about Ericsson Careers or become part of the team should check the Career Webpage and see all that he all she needs to see Ericsson career team and how to join them.