Equity Bank Kenya Job Opportunities – Equity Bank Kenya Careers 2020/2021
Equity Bank of Kenya since it came on board in the Kenyan financial sector has grown to become a big player. The Bank has grown from a mediocre bank into a multi-dimensional banking institution. In addition to offering Financial Services the bank is also involved in community development programs as well as empowerment and job opportunities for Kenyans.
We are however delighted to inform our teeming readers that recruitment for Equity Bank Kenya Job opportunities has commenced. The Job will interest those that want to start off their Banking Job careers with Equity Bank Kenya Careers 2020/2021. Kenyans looking for the latest Banking Jobs in Kenya or the latest Equity Bank Kenya Job vacancies are most welcome to apply.
Equity Bank Kenya Job Opportunities | What You Should Know
The Bank in a move to strengthen its workforce for efficient service delivery is calling on passionate and committed individuals who would like to grow with their dynamic team of professionals to apply. The Job will take a strict recruitment process. This is to ensure that only the best minds are employed. Banking Jobs in Kenya are among the highest paying Jobs that is why Applicants are advised to make adequate preparation if they wish to stand a chance with these vacancies at Equity Bank Kenya.
Additionally, the recruitment officials of this Equity Bank Jobs 2020 further reiterated that Application for Equity Bank Kenya Job Opportunities is free of charge. No fee is required before one can apply. Any transaction concerning these Jobs done with an unauthorised person is at the risk of the persons involved.
Benefits of Working With Equity Bank Kenya.
Jobs at Equity Bank Kenya are very competitive to get. That is because of the numerous incentives and benefits that goes with working with the Bank.
- Equity Bank provides a conducive environment that enhances growth and skills development.
- You will join a team of professionals who you stand to learn a lot from.
- Conducive work conditions as well as high incentives and salaries.
- For whichever Equity Bank Kenya Careers 2020/2021 you choose there is room for growth.
- You stand the opportunity of traveling for company-sponsored trips working with Equity Bank.
- Access to investment opportunities and linking up with like-minds in the financial sector.
Title: MIS Performance (Revenue/Cost) Assurance
Field: Banking / Insurance
MIS Performance (Revenue/Cost) Assurance Requirements
- Equity Bank is looking for someone that can handle the Financial Performance of all Payment product lines, and assure business continuity in the Bank.
- Applicants must be of sound Financial Management and Auditing skills.
- Good length of experience doing similar Financial and Administration Manager Jobs in Kenya.
- Must have obtained at least a degree in related courses before applying for Equity Bank Kenya Job Opportunities.
- It is among the most sensitive Careers at Equity Bank Kenya. Therefore, membership of related professional bodies would be very important.
Job: Project Manager
Field: Banking / Insurance
Requirements for the Position of Project Manager at Equity Bank
- Minimum of B.Sc from a recognized institution.
- Excellent organizational and management skills as well as leadership skills.
- Experience from Project Management Jobs in Kenya would be an advantage. Two years at least.
- Proficient in the use of project management, presentation, and planning tools.
- Additionally, Applicants must be goal-oriented especially for Equity Bank Kenya Job vacancies of this type.
- Project Management Job vacancies at Equity Bank Kenya would also require you to get professional certifications before you can be considered.
How to Apply for a Job at Equity Bank Kenya