Emirates Airline Nigeria Recruitment | Emirates Recruitment Process
The Emirates Group, which is inarguably a very reputable airline in the world has announced a fresh Job opening in Nigeria.
If you have always wanted to work in a well-known airline and also be opportune to easily meet and interact with travellers. Then this Emirates Airline Nigeria recruitment is for you.
The Apply for a Job team has actually publicised all you will be needing to successful Apply and pass through the Emirates recruitment process. So all you need to do is to carefully read the sales executive Job description, the requirements for the sales executive Job and how to Apply for this Emirates recruitment 2022.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Field: Aviation / Airline
Description of this Sales Executive Job at Emirates Nigeria
- The honour falls on the Sales Executive to actively sell the products of the Emirates Airline using the necessary means. That will be made available by the company.
- Secondly, you are to make sure that the company meets its specified sales target.
- As a Sales Executive at the Emirates Group, you are to make judicious use of the Airline’s advertisement funds. And also make sure that adverts are constantly delivered to the Target Audience.
- You are to always bring the attention of the Airline to any form of change you encounter and equally take note of the things that competitors are doing.
- Always maintain a good relationship with co-workers in order to encourage teamwork and effective discharge of duties.
- It’s the duty of a Sales Executive to always engage new Customers and equally encourage already existing customers. Through good management of the company’s funds.
- The Person that will be getting this Job will be the one to produce a promotional video. That will be used on the Emirate website when the need arises.
Requirements for Sales Executive Job at this Emirates Airline Nigeria Recruitment
- Every Interested Person must have graduated from either of the Government approved Universities in Nigeria or other parts of the world.
- Those that are about to Apply and pass through the Emirates recruitment process. Must have acquired nothing less than 5 years of essential work experience, from a well-known airline or travel agency.
- One of the Sales Executive skills and qualities that you are required to have is the ability to manage things or People very well.
- Each Applicant should have a non-expired local driver’s licence before applying to pass through the Emirates recruitment process.
- Interested Individuals must possess good knowledge of the Airline and travel business in order to easily understand the goals and activities of the Emirates group.
- Candidates are expected to have good knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- They should be People that have records of good conduct.
- Candidates should be People that already have the permission to live and also work in Nigeria.
- University Graduates that have been searching for phrases like Emirates careers for Freshers or Senior sales executive Job descriptions are welcomed to Apply for this Emirates recruitment 2022/2023. However, they must also possess all the requirements for this Job.
How to Apply for a Job at Emirates Nigeria