Embassy Jobs in Ethiopia 2022/2023 | British Council Job Application Form
The British Council in Ethiopia, through collaborative efforts with the country and affiliated agencies in Ethiopia, has been of immense developmental help to Ethiopia. Through their educational programs and youth engaging schemes. Also, they have been able to impact positively the lives of most Ethiopian Youths.
Moreover, to strengthen their team of dedicated staff and officers. They have announced the commencement of recruitment for British Council Jobs in Ethiopia. That is to say, Ethiopians searching for International Vacancies in Ethiopia, British Council Job recruitment in Ethiopia, Ethiopia Job Vacancy in Accounting, or Teaching Jobs in Addis Ababa 2022/2023 are most welcome to apply.
Available Embassy Jobs in Ethiopia 2022/2023 at the British Council
Job Title: Country Financial Controller/Senior Accountant
Location: Addis Ababa
Requirements for this Position at British Council Recruitment in Ethiopia
- Firstly, documentation of financial records of events and their management is an integral part of this Job. Therefore, the council is looking for a devoted and experienced Person that can help them with it.
- The call to apply for this Ethiopia Job vacancy in Accounting is open to only University graduates of Accounting or other Financial Management courses.
- Thirdly, Embassy Jobs in Ethiopia pay the highest, that is why it is keenly contested for. As a result, Candidates are advised to come along with all certifications and documents that can give them an advantage in getting the Job.
- This Job is among the top International Vacancies in Ethiopia. That is why you must be a member of related professional bodies before you can apply.
- If you have Work experience that you acquired while doing NGO Jobs in Ethiopia, then it would be to your advantage.
- Lastly, before obtaining the British Council Job Application Form for this Embassy Job in Ethiopia 2022/2023. You must have acquired a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Financial and Accounting field.
Title: English Teacher
Location: Addis Ababa
Conditions for the Position of Teacher that’s Among these Embassy Jobs in Ethiopia 2022
- To ensure that criminals are not employed. Certainly, there would be a mandatory background check for everybody applying for this Teaching Job in Addis Ababa.
- It might also interest you to know that you must have British IELTS/TOEFL. And other relevant teaching qualifications for the English Language. Before applying for this Embassy Jobs in Ethiopia 2022/2023.
- Unlike part-time teaching Jobs in Ethiopia, this position would require Applicants to be graduates of recognized institutions.
- Further, proficiency in the English language is mandatory for anybody that’s obtaining British Council Job Application Form for this Job.
- However, having sound communication and Classroom management skill is a top priority for this recruitment.
- If you are not an Ethiopian you must have a work permit before you can apply for this job vacancy in Ethiopia.
- Must be able to develop a good relationship with children in the place of work.
How to Apply for a Job at British Council
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Above all, interested Persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the recruitment portal here: ethiopia.britishcouncil.org and apply online.
NOTE: After opening this British Council recruitment portal. The next thing you need to do is to carefully follow the instructions that you will see on the page. In other to achieve a successful job application.
Make sure you share this “Embassy Jobs in Ethiopia 2022/2023 | British Council Job Application Form” post. So that your friends and family can also apply for Embassy jobs.