Electoral Commission Uganda Jobs 2020 | Electoral Commission Application Forms 2020
Uganda Electoral Commission is the electoral body charged with the duty of ensuring a free and fair electoral process in the country. Along with Voter registration and screening of elective candidates. The body has been able to put up general electoral reforms for an improved electoral process in the country.
As the road to 2021 general elections draws closer, there has been a need to employ more credible hands in the commission. That’s why the commission is announcing the commencement of recruitment for available Electoral Commission Uganda Jobs 2020. Therefore, if you have been looking for Electoral Commission Jobs 2020, Government Jobs in Uganda, Electoral Commission interview questions or how to make Electoral Commission Uganda Shortlist of successful Candidates. Then you should apply for either of these Job opportunities.
Job Title: Senior Election Officer/ Monitoring and Evaluation
Requirements for Senior Election Officer Job at Electoral Commission Uganda
- This job is for someone that have acquired nothing less than a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or any Social Sciences course.
- Secondly, interested persons should possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics or any related discipline. Before filling the application form for this Electoral Commission Uganda job.
- In addition, only people that have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, can apply.
- This job is for an individual who has the ability to use MS suite and statistical software very well.
- On the other hand, Applicants must not be less than 25 years old.
Job Title: Display Officer
Requirements for this Display Officer Job at the Electoral Commission Uganda
- Like we stated earlier with at least an A level certificate you are qualified to obtain Electoral Commission Application Forms 2020 and apply.
- Good writing and excellent communication skills.
- If you have experience gotten from doing similar Jobs in electoral commission it would be highly useful for this recruitment.
Details of these Uganda Electoral Commission Jobs Plus Why You Should Apply
- Election Jobs are very delicate in Uganda that is why anybody employed by the Commission to do either of these Jobs must be of high discipline and integrity.
- Successful Candidates will assist in providing Voter’s Sensitization services in remote areas of designated regions.
- Uganda Electoral commission Jobs 2020 are for politically neutral individuals who can carry out their Jobs without fear or favor.
- No matter the position you are applying for there must be a certain level of education required. Ensure you have at least an A level certificate before picking up Electoral Commission Application forms 2020 to apply.
- There would be an interview assessment test before the Electoral Commission Uganda Shortlist of successful candidates is released. Therefore we advise candidates to obtain past electoral commission interview questions and go through it for proper preparations.
- Timely and proper dispensation of electoral materials is all in the hands of officials.
- The electoral commission Uganda road map must be strictly followed with no deviation to favor any group or wing.
Additional Details of these Uganda Electoral Commission Jobs
- According to officials, all measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of workers throughout the electioneering period. Successful Candidates have no need to be worried because their safety is guaranteed.
- Electoral Commission Uganda Jobs 2020 are for only eligible Ugandans, foreigners are not welcome to apply.
- Most of the Jobs are field works especially the polling station Jobs 2020 at the commission. Ensure you are in good state of mind and body before obtaining the electoral commission forms, though there would stand by the first-aid units.
- It might also interest you to know that this is among the highest paying Government Jobs in Uganda especially due to how demanding it is and the pressure associated with it.
- For more on how to become an election officer subscribe to our Newsletter here at Apply for a Job. You will also get updates on recent Job Alerts when you subscribe.
How to Apply for Uganda Electoral Commission Jobs 2020
Apply for Either of these Jobs
- How to Apply for Senior Election Officer Job
Apply by compiling your CV which should contain contact address with day time telephone numbers, addresses and day time telephone numbers of three referees. In addition, you will submit copies of academic transcripts and certificates should be sent to the Head, Human Resource Management Electoral Commission P.0. Box 22678 Kampala.
- How to Apply for Display Officer Job
Interested Persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed and download the Application form HERE after which they would be required to fill and submit it along with a valid National ID to the Returning Officer/District Registrar of the Electoral Commission at each respective district office.