Edo State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 | Job Opportunities in Benin
Edo State is one of the constitutional states in South-South Nigeria with Benin as its capital. The government is in partnership with a Professional Training and Consultancy Firm. Is currently recruiting passionate and committed Graduates, who would love to pursue a career in Edo State as Teachers or Court Reporters.
Those that have been looking for a way to get Graduate Trainee Jobs in Edo State Nigeria, Court reporter Jobs in Edo State Nigeria, Government Jobs in Edo State Nigeria or searching for the latest Job Opportunities in Benin Edo State are urged to apply for these Jobs 2022.
However, to help clarify things more for our readers on these Edo State Government Recruitment, the Apply for a Job team has compiled Court Reporter Job description for all to have an idea of the Job.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees (Verbatim Court Reporter)
Job Field: Graduate Trainee
Court Reporter Job Description
- First of all, Court Reporters are the ones that help do the clerical work during legal proceedings.
- They help to clarify inaudible or unclear statements made by speakers in a courtroom by asking them to repeat.
- Provision of transcripts and word to word transcript of speeches, conversations. And Legal Proceedings are all part of the Courtroom Verbatim Reporting Job.
- Also, they are the ones that act as a link between the Judge and Courtroom attendants. While helping the Judge to communicate with them.
- Handling of stenography machines, audio and video devices to capture spoken dialogue is an integral part of these Verbatim Reporting Jobs 2022.
- They provide visual dialogues displayed on screens for deaf or hard-hearing audience.
- Courtroom reporter Jobs in Nigeria also involve editing transcripts to avoid typographical errors that might alter proceedings.
Why You Should Apply for these Edo State Government Job Vacancies 2022/2023
- These Jobs are entry-level Jobs with just minimal requirements needed for it, so it is easy for one to apply
- Secondly, Government Jobs in Edo State Nigeria are not overbearing like private sector Jobs. One can also be involved in other things while doing it.
- Incentives like Pension Plans, Work-leave allowances, arrears from salaries are constitutional rights of Government workers.
- For this Verbatim Reporting in Edo State, the Government would be providing training for the workers. Similar to what is obtainable in other Government works.
- There is the security of work for workers in government that assures them of up to 35 years in service. Along with promotions and salary increase along the line.
- Edo State Government Job Vacancies for Graduate Trainees are based on merit. As a result, Applicants just need to meet up with requirements and expectations.
Requirements for these Job Opportunities in Benin, Edo State
- The first requirement for these Graduate Trainee Jobs in Edo State is fluency in English along with excellent writing skill.
- If you have experience in verbatim reporting it would be an advantage, though it is not compulsory for Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria.
- Thirdly, Edo State Government Job vacancies require a certain age limit and for these Jobs, only those below 35 years of age can apply.
- These Jobs are similar to Court Clerk Jobs, therefore Applicants that have basic knowledge of computer would be desirable.
- Only University and Polytechnic Graduates can apply for these verbatim reporting Jobs.
- Job opportunities in Benin are competitive Applicants need to show zeal and diligence to work.
NOTE: The Edo State has not commenced 2022/2023 job recruitment. In other words, we will update this page immediately after the recruitment starts. You can equally bookmark the page in order to easily check back and know when these Edo State job vacancies will be announced.
How to Apply for a Job at the Edo State Government
- Apply via the state recruitment email
Above all, interested Applicants can fit into these Court Reporter positions. Should proceed and submit their CVs together with their cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the ”Job Title” as the subject of the email.
visit edojobs.edostate.gov.ng for more information.