EBSU Post UTME 2022/2023 and Admission Screening Portal – iportal.ebsu.edu.ng HERE
The Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU) has commenced the Application for her 2022/2023 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Registration – iportal.ebsu.edu.ng. In our usual manner, our team here has gathered all you need to know on how to Apply for EBSU Admission Screening 2022/2023.
Our EBSU Admission update today will highlight areas like the EBSU Post UTME form, EBSU Post UTME cut off mark, how to access the EBSU post-UTME portal and more.
So if you are among the qualified persons that want to enrol in the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki. Undergraduate program through UTME or Direct Entry (DE), then you are advised to utilize this wonderful opportunity. So you can stand a good chance of being offered admission into this Government approved University.
EBSU Admission Screening Form Requirements 2022/2023
Those that want to gain admission into EBSU should ensure they possess these essential requirements. Having the requirements makes you eligible for this 2022/2023 admission.
- Firstly, the EBSU JAMB cut off mark is 120. As a result, candidates whose Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) score is not upto 120. Should not fill the EBSU admission screening form – iportal.ebsu.edu.ng.
- In addition, only candidates that selected the University as first choice during their JAMB registration. Can fill the EBSU 2022/2023 Post UTME form – iportal.ebsu.edu.ng.
- However, prospective stuents that did not choose the University as first choice during JAMB application. But now wants to study in the University, should simply Apply for a change of Institution.
When Is EBSU Post UTME Exam Starting
Importantly, candidates should understand that the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Post UTME application form. For 2022/2023 academic session, is not yet out. Certainly, this page will be updated immediately after the admission screening form comes out on iportal.ebsu.edu.ng. So ensure you go through the application procedure, leave a comment below, and also bookmark this page.
EBSU Post UTME Application/Registration Details – iportal.ebsu.edu.ng
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: iportal.ebsu.edu.ng – HERE.
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
In addition, Applicants whose JAMB details have not been uploaded to the JAMB portal. Should email your original Jamb result slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EBSU Post UTME application closing date is
October 20, 2021.
- DELSU Post UTME 2022/2023 Application | Delta State University Post UTME
- PAN Atlantic University Post UTME Application Form 2022/2023 (UTME and DE)
- Madonna University Post UTME/Admission Screening for 2022/2023 Session
Lastly, the Apply for a Job team has made brought you the numbers to call. If you encounter difficulties while registering for EBSU Admission screening 2022/2023. The phone numbers are: call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845. Also, feel free to use the comment section.