Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Graduate Trainees Job Recruitment and How to Apply, 2018/2019
The Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is Currently inviting Interested and qualified Nigerian Graduates that have been dreaming to work in an Oil and Gas industry, to Apply for Her Graduate Trainees Job Recruitment Online.
Each Candidate that want to Apply for a Job or work with this Oil and Gas Company should carefully read the responsibilities and requirements that have been listed below for this Graduate Trainee Position before forwarding his or her Application to the Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited Latest Job Recruitment email address (email@example.com)
About The Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
Main Duties/Roles of a Graduate Trainee at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
- He/She may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- May be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
- H/She is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management, finance, banking etc.
- May work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company.
- May be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- May sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
Required Qualifications for this Graduate Trainee Job at Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited
- Must be Computer literate
- NO working experience required
NGN 150,000 -180,000.
Apply on or Before: 9th November, 2018.