Download IMT Enugu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF Format
The good thing about this updated IMT Enugu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is in PDF format. Is that you can download the PDF material and study it on your mobile phone or laptop. You can also print it out if you want.
We’ve received lots of testimonies from aspirants-turn-students of how our Past Questions helped them gain admission.
Moreover, JAMB has issued new admission quoter and policies to the Institute of Management Technology, Enugu (IMT). So studying this admission screening Past Questions and Answers will make you score very high and your name will be on the IMT Enugu merit/first admission list.
These are the official Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers of the Institute of Management Technology (IMT). For Candidates intending to write Post-UTME into all Art Faculties, School of Business Studies, Communication Arts, Financial studies and all Science, Technology, Engineering & Environmental Courses
-IMT Post-UTME is now a Computer-based test and lasts for 1 hour
-Ensure you are well-composed
-Ensure you arrive at the test centre 30 mins to the starting time
-Endeavor to come to the test centre with evidence of IMT Post UTME invoice/receipt, Acknowledgement slip and original JAMB result printed in colour.
-Use of calculators and other electronic devices is not allowed at the screening venue.
How to Download the IMT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To Get IMT Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers, Follow the Procedure:
Firstly, Pay the sum of N1,500 to any of the accounts below:
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 0022008619
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Anyanwu Innocent Chiebuka
Account No: 2190177328
Bank: Zenith Bank
ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTED
Secondly, send a text to this number 07053772016 containing your full name, email address, IMT Enugu Post-UTME Past Q & A, and the title of your school or department. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your PDF to your email immediately.
Send a recharge voucher worth N2,000 with your full name, email address, IMT Enugu Post-UTME Past Q & A, and the title of your school or department. We will send your PDF (E-book) to your email immediately.
Sample of IMT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Find the mean of 9,13,16,17,19, 24,23,24. Convert to two decimal places A. 16.33 B.
16.50 C. 17.29 D. 23.00
- Calculate the total angle of rotation if the minute hand of a clock rotates for one
hour, fifteen minutes A. 900 B. 1800 C. 5400 D. 3600
- A man bought 220 mangoes, at N5x, he sold each for 3x kobo and made a gain of N8.
- Find the value of x. A. 10 B. 6 C. 5 D. 2
- A sales girl give a change of N1.15 to a customer instead of N1.25. Calculate her
percentage error. A. 0.8% B. 8% C. 2.4% D. 10%
- Find the sum of the ages of three men, if their age ratio is 3:4:5 and the difference
between the ages of the oldest and the youngest is 18 years.
A. 216 yrs B. 108 yrs C. 72 yrs D. 45 yrs
- Express 0.0642 in standard form A. 0.642 x 10 B. 0.642 x 104 C. 6.42 x 104 D. 6.42 x
- Divide the L.C.M of 48, 64 and 80 by their H.C.F. A. 60 B. 48 C. 30 D. 20
- Joseph deposited N150.00 in the bank. At the end of 5 years, the simple interest on
the principle was N55.00. At what rate per annum was the interest paid? A. 3% B. 5% C. 7% D. 11%
- A regular polygon of n sides has 160 as the size of each interior angle. Find n.
A. 12 B. 14 C.16 D. 18
- Find the median of numbers 89, 141, 130, 161, 0, 131, 131, 100, 108 and 119.
A. 120 B. 123 C. 125 D. 131
- A man bought goats for N4000.00 each. He sold them for N180,000.00 at a loss of
25%. How many goats did he buy?.
A. 36 B. 45 C. 50 D. 60
- If x varies directly as the product of U and V and inversely as their sum. If x = 3 when
U = 3 and V = 1, what is the value of x if u = 3 and v = 3? A. 9 B. 6 C. 4 D. 3
- An aeroplane flies due north from airport p to Q and then flies due east to R. If Q is
equidistant from P and R, find the bearing of P from R. A. 2700 B. 2250 C. 1350 D. 0900
- If the four interior angles of a quadrilateral are (P + 10)0, (P – 20)0 and (P + 15), then
P is A. 1050 B. 1350 C. 820 D. 1250
- If N560.70 is shared in the ratio 7:2:1, what is the smallest share? A. N56.07 B. N112.
14 C. 113.40 D. 56.70
- Find the smallest number by which 252 can be multiplied to obtain a perfect square
A. 7 B. 5 C. 3 D. 2
- Obi was 24 years old in 1984. In what year was Obi exactly half his father’s age A.
1982 B. 1978 C. 1979 D. 1981
- Anthony’s weekly wages are N36.00 for the next 24 weeks. Find his average weekly
wage for the remaining 8 weeks of the year, if his average weekly wage for the whole
year is N30.00 A. N25.00 B. 30.00 C. 35.00 D. N36.00
- If the heights of two circular cylinders are in the ratio of 2:3 and their base radii are
in the ratio of 9:8. What is the rate of their volumes?
A. 27.32 B. 27 C. 23.32 D. 21.27
- Convert 5.2415936 to five decimal place. A. 5.24159 B. 5.24160 C. 0.52415 D. 5.
- Express x naira and y kobo
A. + y B. 100x + y C. 100 (X+Y) D.
- Simplify () x 1
A. B. C. D.
- The bearing of x from y is 074 What is the bearing of 0. y from x? A. 1060 B. 1480 C.
1640 D. 2540
- Express 495g as a percentage of 16.5kg A. 3% B. 3 C. 15%
- Find the value of 22x y if x + y = 8 and 4x y = 22. A. 4 B. 6 C. 8 D. 10
- A sum of money is shared between the students so that the first gets N80, the next
gets N105, the next gets N130 and so on. How much does the tenth student get? A.
N280 B. 305 C. 330 D. 400
- Find the sum of all the multiples of 7 between o and 300 A. 6321 B. 2058 C. 2107 D.
- A square field has an area of 2 hectares. Find the length of a side in metres to the
nearest meter. A. 16m B. 50m C. 500m D. 158m
- Two coins are tossed. The probability of getting at least one head is………. A. B. 0 C.
- Find the size of an exterior angle of a regular octagon A. 300B. 360
C. 400D. 450
The Solution to these IMT Post UTME Past Questions
41.C 42.D 43.C 44.B 45.B 46.D 47.A 48.C 49.D 50.C 51.D 52.C 53.B 54.C 55.A 56.A 57.D 58.D 59.A 60.A 61.B 62.B 63.D 64.A 65.C 66.B 67.A 68.D 69.A 70.D
- IMT Enugu Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 – www.imt.edu.ng
- ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Download PDF)
- Download AAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – PDF
Lastly, ensure you follow the procedure very so you can quickly get this past questions and answers. That has been compiled in PDF format and delivered to your email within a few minutes.