Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment for Unit Administrators
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 245,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Unit Administrator
Requisition Code: 137675
- The overall purpose of the role is to provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support in an effective and efficient manner to Partners/Managers and all staff in the unit.
- As a result of business growth and expansion across our business functions, we are recruiting top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers and those keen on taking their careers to a higher level.
- Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added, top notch services to some of the world’s most sought after clients.
Why Join us
At Deloitte, we:
- Make an impact -Expecting the exceptional from our highly talented professionals
- Connect strengths- Celebrating and developing the unique strengths of our people
- Accelerate ambitions – Valuing work and life
- Inspire our people as tomorrow’s leaders, helping them thrive at every level
- Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Prepare professional correspondence, financial statement, reports and documents under the direction of the Partners and Managers
- Assist the leadership of the Unit monitor and follow up on staff time charge on a weekly basis
- Assist the leadership of the Unit attend to staff leave applications by liaising with Managers and Partners to obtain approval for leave on Human Manager
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, email, general correspondence, fax messages and other incoming information to the right people in an efficient and timely manner
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conference and travel arrangements
- Arrange internal meetings, take minutes and keep notes
- Generate invoice and bills to clients and follow-up on bill collection
- Generate payment vouchers
- Collect, register, scan and distribute incoming cheques and forward to Finance department
- Prepare funds transfer instructions to relevant Banks
- Undertake any other duty and ad hoc responsibilities appropriate to the post as requested by unit Partners, Managers and staff.
- Coordinate all HR activities such as recruitment, performance review sessions, leave management, staff welfare, and exit process for the Abuja office.
- Maintain filing systems for clients’ files
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment supplies.
- Maintain schedules and calendars of partners in the unit
- Ensure that all office equipment, are in working order and that proactive maintenance is routinely carried out to avoid disruption to service
- Receive visitors into appropriate meeting rooms and ensure their comfort and convenience
Qualification/Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class lower/lower credit in Business Administration, Economics or related courses
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
- A minimum of 5 credits in O’level subjects in one sitting.
- At least 3-5 years cognate experience
- Basic experience in human resource management
- Effective decision making skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply