Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2020 | Deloitte Ghana Jobs
Deloitte is a multi-national consulting firm that provides professional services to companies and clients. They are currently in Ghana to help implement USAID power electrification project in the West African country. That is why they are throwing their doors open to the latest Job opportunities in the firm for Ghanaians.
Our update today will provide concrete information on how to apply for Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2020 and. It will also provide insight into Jobs at Deloitte Ghana. Our team has also come up with the Deloitte Jobs in Ghana recruitment requirements.
Read carefully below.
Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2020 | What You Should Know
Deloitte like we said earlier is a multinational firm. This very Deloitte Ghana graduate recruitment 2020 is aimed at getting a sound and experienced HR expert that will assist the company in hiring the best talents and workforce for improved productivity at the firm. Just like other Jobs at Deloitte Ghana, this one will adopt a highly selective process so as to ensure that only the best minds are hired.
Additionally, the officials for Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2020 went further to make it clear that no money is required to apply for Deloitte Jobs in Ghana. Endeavor to avoid fake recruitment officials because Deloitte will not be held responsible for any dealing with unauthorized personnel. The recruitment is open to all Ghanaians irrespective of region or province.
It will also interest you to know that Deloitte Ghana Jobs is currently one of the top-paying Jobs in Ghana. Candidates are advised to come with every certification or qualification that can add to their advantage in this Deloitte Ghana graduate recruitment 2020.
Why You Should Apply for Deloitte Ghana Jobs
- Team of professionals one can learn from
- An organized environment with clear cut-out vision.
- Opportunity to attend company-sponsored seminars and events.
- One gets to work with international agencies that come with lots of opportunities.
- Deloitte Ghana Jobs also comes with lots of incentives and welfare packages because the company works with international standards.
Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Must be of sound organizational and managerial skills.
- Will lead a team of other HR experts in identifying the best talents to be hired.
- Must have obtained at least a B.sc certificate from a recognized higher institution.
- Endeavor to apply if you have done HR Jobs in Ghana before.
- Experience from top managerial and administrative Jobs in Ghana will also be appreciated.
- Will provide Job details and descriptions along with the right channels to advertise Jobs at Deloitte Ghana.
- Must be a Ghanaian unless the firm decides to accommodate legal residents.
- The selected person will also broker deals for recruitment, especially for special contractors.
- Will make recommendations for promotion and queries in the firm.
- Will support his/her superiors in coordinating and orientation of newly employed staff.
- Also bear in mind that you are required to have in-depth knowledge of Ghana labor law.
- Sound oral command of English and French Language is mandatory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as announced by Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2020 officials.
- Must be good in the use of Computer Applications like Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience doing similar HR Jobs in Ghana
How to Apply for a Job at Deloitte Ghana Jobs