Deloitte 2016 Graduate Trainee Program Application
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people. If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Audit Graduate Trainees
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs / Internships
Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge and passion for success. We are looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers as ‘ASSOCIATES‘ in the Audit function.
Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to some of the world’s most sought after clients.
- Bachelor’s degree (any course of study) with a minimum grade of second class upper division
- A qualified member of ICAN or ACCA
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
- Not more than 26 years old
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button jobs2.deloitte.com