Dangote Group Latest Job Openings. The Vacancies are for Executive Assistant, SAP Functional Expert, and SAP CoE Lead. However, the Location of these Jobs is Lagos State. On the other hand, you can see the Required Qualifications and Detailed Job Description on this page. In addition, check out how to Apply for a Job at Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. As a result, the Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, and Packaging Material Production, and Salt Refining.
The Company is recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos Nigeria
About the Job
- Firstly, the Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the office of the Group Chief Information Officer. Moreover, other duties are of a highly confidential nature and require extensive experience in the coordination, planning, and support of daily operational and administrative functions.
- This position requires an individual who possesses the personal attributes and the professional experience consistent with high standards of conduct and performance. In performing the job, the individual must demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s core values.
- Manage and maintain complex calendar coordination for Group Chief Information Officer.
- Secondly, extensive Outlook calendar coordination for the Information Technology Department including project meetings, team meetings, and external auditor meetings.
- Arrange travel and other logistics for the IT team.
- Complete complex expense reports for CIO, Technology Directors, and staff.
- Schedule and coordinate interview request and prepare all necessary paperwork.
- Also, the person will support projects related to Information Technology through various applications.
- Take meeting minutes for technology-related project charters and distribute them accordingly.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes for Information Technology Department.
- Perform timekeeper responsibilities for the Information Technology department.
- Certainly, the Employee will Assist with team project coordination, maintenance, and reporting; including the creation of status reports and metrics.
- All other duties as assigned.
Objectives of the Job
- Firstly, the Applicant should have the ability to be thorough and precise when accomplishing a task with concern for all aspects of the job involved; double-checks the accuracy of information to provide consistently accurate and high-quality work.
- The highest degree of confidentiality.
- Thirdly, the Candidate should have the ability to complete research as requested and present it to the requestor in various formats.
- Take ownership of all areas of IT to support with a results-driven attitude – i.e. multi-task, meet deadlines, identify goals and priorities, and complete complex assignments with minimal direction.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a busy, high-stress environment.
- Also, Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and deadlines is an essential requirement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems and Microsoft Windows operating systems including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Ability to work and communicate with all departments and levels within the firm.
- 5-7 years of experience as an executive assistant.
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience within a technology area is a plus.
Job Title: SAP Functional Expert
Location: Lagos Nigeria
About the Role
- The SAP practices at Dangote Group is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience in the following modules – SD, FICO, MM, HCM, PP, PM. Join our team of professionals, and work with our Center of Excellence to support our businesses with SAP implementation & support.
- Certainly, Candidates will have functional support of the following SAP modules: SD, FICO, MM, HCM, PP, PM. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders
- Provides analysis for, and directs activities of SAP SD resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team
- Thirdly, the person will lead project planning sessions with one or more customers to improve one or more business processes within an organization, generally involving the use and improvement of information systems
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other backbone systems
- In addition, the Employee will develop relationships with customers and senior management by being proactive, displaying a high level of knowledge of the business, and by providing innovative business solutions
- Supports and aligns with the global IT vision ensures that IT activities support the global vision. Participates in global meetings to review application performance and project status.
- Similarly, he or she will Provide expert advice on SAP functionality. The ideal candidate is supposed to be expert in his SAP module and should be able to provide in detail the functionality available in SAP.
Additional Responsibilities for this Role at the Dangote Group
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters: This is important for business processes to be covered in SAP and to compile the various parameters required for subsequent Configuration.
- Assist in data transfer mapping: Data is required to be transferred to SAP from the legacy systems (e.g. Master Data like Material Master, Customer/Vendor master, etc..)
- Determining reporting requirements: Standard SAP Reports and any Customized Reporting required.
- Determine printed forms requirements
- Suggest solutions based on best business practices so that business gets benefits by following these SAP processes.
- Also, the person is made to assist in the development of business process descriptions
- Conduct implementation & training workshops: This is particularly required for SAP Power users and then guidance for end-user training. Most of the implementations follow the ‘Train the Trainer’ approach..
- Provide guidance on end-user documentation.
- Provide guidance on test plan: How to test SAP functionality for the required Business processes and ensure that all scenarios are covered.
- Conduct unit tests based on customer-defined scenarios
- Lastly, he or she will Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
Required Qualifications for this Job at the Dangote Group
- First of all, Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in related technical/ business areas or equivalent work experience
- Secondly, 5+ years of experience with relevant SAP working as a Consultant or SAP deployment team member.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Moreover, two full-cycle deployments preferred
- Exhibits a global mindset
- Demonstrated ability/ experience in implementation of major systems applications involving relevant modules at a global enterprise
- Strong experience with 3rd party, subcontracting, ATP, and material determination processes
- Strong understanding of user exits
- SAP NetViewer technology experience preferred.
- In addition, candidates should have a strong customer focus and partnership abilities
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- In the same vein, the Dangote group requires the ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management for Candidates.
- Interested persons should know how to speak and understand the English Language very well.
- In short, having demonstrated experience from working in a cross-functional, highly matrixed organization, including leveraging corporate and third-party resources is important.
Job Title: SAP CoE Lead
Location: Lagos Nigeria
In other words, the Employee will manage and lead SAP Center of Excellence team and lead and support SAP CoE projects and enhancements with integration from 3rd party systems and into SAP modules. SAP Modules that are included in the scope of this role are SAP MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, HCM, among others:
- Secondly, he or she will Manage a team of direct reports, both functional and technical, on the day-to-day support of an application with a focus on project delivery.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly gain subject matter knowledge in multiple (specific) applications or functional (expertise) areas in supporting technology in multiple areas, e2e, and across functions.
- Further, you should Manager/Team Lead representing one or more areas on a project, program, or special initiative. Responsible for multiple key project segments as designated, but could include system configuration, process and code analysis, development, cutover planning, performance, or UAT testing.
- Manage the mentorship and training of team members in maintenance and operational support activities.
- Leveraging product knowledge and experience, direct a wide range of resources as needed to identify or resolve complex multi-system issues.
- Moreover, the Employee will know how to Leverage team members to utilize knowledge of application architecture, industry trends or best practices to recommend process or technology changes for the applications in the group’s portfolio.
- Lead team members to research potential changes, analyze options and implement selected items. Audit results for efficiency, improved quality, or speed.
- Maintain and execute a roadmap for team development, including individual development, succession planning, and alignment of team structure to meet the requirements for the team.
- Most importantly, ensure you communicate and coordinate communication of issue status for escalations, including senior leaders.
- Periodically review monitoring to identify improvements.
- In short, always, review team trends related to SLA compliance. For the area of work, recommend corrective actions or CI initiatives as appropriate.
More Details of this SAP CoE Lead Role at Dangote Group
- Firstly, ensure you help coordinate and triage complex functional issues across multiple domains.
- Direct cross-functional team members on the overall handling of escalated issues, including triage of complex functional issues across a range of applications or systems.
- Thirdly, ensure critical processes are identified, defined, documented, and proactively managed.
- Ensure identified impacts of planned application maintenance are appropriately communicated to all levels of the organization.
- Identify continuous learning opportunities for self and direct reports (i.e. Learning Manager, attend other meetings to gain insights)
- Prepare and participate in Talent Calibration and Succession planning
- Further, always provide coaching & feedback
- Participate in informal mentorship if needed Develop team building activities
- Design and recommend training needs for the department
- Participate and support Associate Opinion Survey initiatives
- Certainly, be responsible for rewarding and recognizing direct reports
- Coordinate and/or assign responsibility to coordinate overall effort to translate business requests to functional requirements and high-level design.
- Connect with manufacturing and foods industry standards or similar best practices within SAP applications.
- Accountable for small to medium-sized projects, and may lead to complex functional solutions or solutions for multiple programs simultaneously.
- In addition, always oversee the delivery of SAP COE work products supporting enhancement, project, or program work when named an accountable manager.
- Lead team to identify timeline considerations including key assumptions and constraints in partnership with PM and other leads.
- Facilitate and/or assign responsibility to facilitate prioritization discussion as needed. Ensure all required adjustments are applied prior to finalizing the initial schedule.
- Lead team to create supporting documents, and provide development estimates, and initial risk and mitigation recommendations. Lead team to recommend options with supporting material or data points including presentations
- Ensure planned application architecture is in alignment with Dangote SOP and enterprise architecture.
- Establish project communication to drive special initiatives or programs. Identify the right teams, business groups, or external parties for inclusion. Establish meeting cadences as needed to support overall communication.
- Establish project administrative actives as needed to support projects, special initiatives, or large programs, Work in partnership and monitor delivery by assigned resources, including Leads and PM
- Monitor or facilitate status communication and reporting for all initiatives in the work area. Partner with PM or designated Leads. Drive awareness of the status, opportunities, risks, and issues of the project with all parties, including Senior management.
- Ensure the participation and engagement of all teams, functions, or external vendors needed to deliver initiatives. Evaluate for effectiveness and expand or contract groups included.
- Establish new vendor engagement guidelines and mature existing partnerships. Collaborate on process improvements to increase work quality, efficiency, or speed.
- Accountable for vendor estimation, work scheduling, and delivery. In partnership with Procurement, take point on the end-to-end vender engagement lifecycle, including RFI/RFP evaluations, contract development, and review, termination of services.
- In conclusion, ensure you help define the process to manage complex test environments in partnership with TCOE, QA, Leads, and vendor contacts.
- 4 years of degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 8 to 10 years of SAP implementation experience, including 2 to 4 years of SAP project lead/management experience
- Strong understanding of manufacturing concepts and processes, with a focus on cement and consumer goods
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple system development projects in a multi-platform environment, utilizing both in-house resources and consultants
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- A broad knowledge base in multiple applications or businesses.
How to Apply for a Job at Dangote Group
Above all, interested and qualified candidates should: APPLY HERE.
In conclusion, when you must have opened this Dangote Group recruitment portal. You will land on a page that contains various vacant positions. The major thing you are expected to do is apply for your dream job from there.