Current ECOWAS Recruitment 2022/2023 | Application Form for ECOWAS Recruitment
Founded in 1978, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). Has been at the forefront of the promotion of peace and economic progress in West African states.
These Job opportunities at ECOWAS are succor for those that have been searching for ECOWAS Abuja recruitment, ECOWAS career recruitment, ECOWAS commission recruitment 2022, or ECOWAS commission recruitment 2022/2023.
List of these Available Jobs at ECOWAS with Requirements
Job Title: Program Officer (Strategic Planning / Planning Coordination)
Section: Project Management
Requirements for Program Officer Job at this ECOWAS Commission Recruitment 2022/2023
- Firstly, this position would require the successful Applicants to provide ECOWAS Directorate in Abuja with all necessary assistance. Which is needed for the Planning and Coordination. Therefore, candidates are required to be highly skilled in research and data analysis.
- This position involves lots of Clerical work activities, interested Persons must be really good with office clerical practices.
- In addition, Candidates must have excellent communication skills. While serving as a link between ECOWAS Directorate and its Divisional Departments.
- This ECOWAS recruitment 2022/2023 is only for University Graduates of Social sciences.
- ECOWAS is looking for experienced professionals with a minimum of 5 years of experience in any related field for this NGO Job in Abuja. That will successfully apply for this ECOWAS career recruitment.
Title: Project Officer ( Monitoring and Evaluation)
Requirements for Project Officer Job at this ECOWAS Abuja Recruitment
- ECOWAS Jobs in Nigeria are very competitive, for any Candidate to scale through their rigorous interview for this position. He/She must have advanced knowledge of Administrative and Managerial practices.
- Secondly, the Successful Applicant will be working closely with ECOWAS Directorate in monitoring and evaluating the performances of the Organization’s agencies. Therefore, ECOWAS will settle for someone with nothing less than 10 years of professional experience in Project Monitoring and Evaluation.
- International Organisations like ECOWAS lookout for only competent hands. However, for this position at ECOWAS, only Master’s Degree holders in Social Sciences can apply.
- Experience gathered from working UN Jobs, UNICEF Jobs, UNHCR Jobs or International Humanitarian Jobs would be an advantage for those that have it.
- Applicants should also note that this is one of those International Jobs in Abuja where interested Persons are required not to be more than 50 years of age.
- Lastly, if you can adapt to an ever-changing work environment, then ECOWAS Jobs recruitment 2022/2023 is an opportunity for you.
Job Title: Program Officer (Intellectual Properties)
Requirements for Program Officer Job at this Current ECOWAS Recruitment 2022/2023
- The successful Applicant for this work would provide Technical support on how to protect intellectual property rights in Arts, Education, Literature, etc. to ECOWAS.
- ECOWAS further disclosed that before an Applicant fills the ECOWAS recruitment application form for this position. Also, the Person must be a professional in Intellectual Property protection practices.
- Thirdly, International Jobs in Abuja come with high remuneration, that is why ECOWAS recruitment 2022 is only for those with nothing less than 5 years of experience in the Intellectual property protection business.
- The ECOWAS Recruitment for this position is for Graduates of Law or Social Sciences.
- To sum up, Applicants are required to have good leadership skills because they will be leading a team of trainees after getting this ECOWAS Job.
How to Apply for a Job at ECOWAS Nigeria
- Apply via the Organization’s recruitment email
Interested Persons for these Jobs that have gone through the requirements and can fit into any of these Jobs should proceed to the ECOWAS official career portal: www.ecowas.int.
After opening the portal, make sure you follow the instructions on the page very well. In order to achieve a successful job application.