Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Job Vacancies 2022
The Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda has commenced recruitment for Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Job Vacancies 2022/2023. These Jobs we believe will interest you if you are searching for Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Jobs 2022/2023, Current Jobs at Civil Aviation Authority Uganda 2022, Civil Aviation Authority Job opportunities, or Civil Aviation Authority Jobs in Uganda.
We shall also outline how best to apply as well as a list of available.
Civil Aviation Authority Uganda
In order to improve on the areas that need more hands, the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda seeks to engage the services of eligible persons to fill up the space. Uganda Aviation authority over the years has been a major revenue-driving force in the country.
It is also considered a perfect way for one to commence a career in the Aviation sector. This is because Civil Aviation Authority Jobs in Uganda are among the highest paying. However, this and many more made Civil Aviation Authority Job opportunities very competitive.
Furthermore, officials in charge of Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Job Vacancies 2021 disclosed the need to prepare properly before applying for any of the vacancies. No money is required for Uganda Civil Aviation Job Application. Ensure all documents tendered are original and authentic.
Additionally, officials also maintained that only Ugandans can apply. Everyone would be accorded the same treatment in the course of this recruitment. Leave no room for loopholes while applying for the recruitment.
Benefits of Working the at Civil Aviation Authority Uganda
- When one retires he/she is entitled to pensions.
- Staff incentives and salaries are among the highest in Ethiopia.
- Staff is also entitled to welfare allowances.
- Steady salaries and arrears.
- Security of Job as well as a promotional rise in ranks
Title: Human Resource and Communication Manager
Roles and Requirements for this Human Resource and Communication Manager Job at the Civil Aviation Authority Uganda
- Officials will settle for nothing less than an M.sc from a recognized institution.
- Will assist in handling internal communication between staff and management.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Civil Aviation Authority Uganda Job Vacancies 2022 officials also demand at least 5 years of experience in similar Aviation Authority Jobs in Uganda.
- Apply if you have sound managerial skills.
Job Title: Assistant Operations Officer
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Required Qualifications for this Assistant Operations Officer Job at the CAAU 2022/2023
- Firstly, only someone that has acquired a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Geography, Metrology, Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Electronic), Statistics, Business administration, and Management can fill the application form for this job.
- Secondly, only someone that’s between 25 to 45 years of age, can proceed to apply.
- Each interested person must have gone through an acceptable training in Airport operations, Safety management, or Customer care and public relations.
- Only someone that knows how to use the computer very well, will be employed to do this Assistant Operations Officer job at the Uganda Civil Aviation Authority.
How to Apply for a Job at Uganda Civil Aviation Authority
- Apply through the recruitment address
Above all, interested and qualified persons should visit the Uganda Civil Aviation Authority job portal here: caa.go.ug.
Alternatively, candidates should prepare their applications with a detailed CV and then submit them to the address below.
The Corporation Secretary,
Civil Aviation Authority / Head Office),
Entebbe International Airport,
P.0. Box 5536. KAMPALA.