Citibank Kenya Recruitment 2022 | Citibank Kenya Recruitment Process
Citibank is one of the multi-dimensional banking institutions with over 3 decades-long of practice in the banking sector. It has a competitive presence in many parts of the world. And with their team of professionals and staff, they have been able to build confidence in people banking with them.
On the other hand, to add to their ever-growing team of dedicated staff. We are happy to announce that recruitment has commenced for available banking Jobs in Kenya 2022 at Citibank. This Citibank Kenya Recruitment 2022. It will interest those searching for Citibank Kenya Careers 2022, Citibank Graduate Careers 2022, Citibank Application, or Kenya Commercial Bank Vacancies.
Current Jobs for Citibank Recruitment 2022
Job Title: Sub Saharan Africa – Senior Solutions Architect at Citibank
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Required Qualifications for the Position of Senior Solutions Architect at Citibank Kenya
- Firstly, Citibank is looking at widening its technology into more multi-dimensional banking services for a better banking experience. That is why they are looking for a professional who can add to their team’s wealth of knowledge to achieve a realizable pathway to grow the bank in a more digitalized way.
- Secondly, the position is very demanding. That is to say, it is actually among Citibank Kenya careers 2022 that requires round-the-clock creativity to deliver on assigned tasks.
- It is also important for Candidates to note that Citi Application 2022/2023. Will only be accepted from those that have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree certificates from recognized Universities.
- Similarly, sound knowledge of how to use digital platforms and gadgets meant for banking as announced by the Citibank Kenya recruitment 2022 team.
- In addition to some of the duties earlier mentioned, the successful Candidates will also be integrally involved, in training younger less experienced colleagues or Citibank Kenya Internship 2022 candidates.
- Nevertheless, if you have a Master’s Degree certificate, then it would be an advantage for this Banking Job in Kenya.
Job Title: Sub-Saharan Africa – Technology Project Lead
Job Field: Banking / Insurance
Citibank Kenya Recruitment Requirements for the Role of Lead Technology Project
- If selected, the Candidate will provide a feasible framework that can assist in actualizing all set-out technology goals of the institution.
- It is a very sensitive position. Therefore, you must be highly innovative and be able to provide solutions to problems in the shortest space of time, before you can be considered for this Citibank graduate career 2022 in Kenya.
- We also observed that Kenya Commercial bank Vacancies are very competitive, especially for a professional position like this. As a result, ensure you bring all certifications that can give you an advantage during the recruitment process.
- Citibank Kenya recruitment 2022 officials also made us understand that only those at Degree educational level would be accepted for recruitment.
- Only persons with a good record can be employed to work with Citibank Kenya.
- If you have experience working at Citibank in other cities in the world it will be an advantage for you.
- Each Applicant should be willing to always be punctual to work when offered employment.
- Lastly, Applicants will go through thorough scrutiny during the Citibank recruitment process for this position. We advise you to do good preparations.
How to Apply for a Job at Citibank
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested persons who have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply, should proceed to the recruitment portal: jobs.citi.com and apply for their chosen positions.
After opening the job application portal, the next thing you must do is to find a Citibank job in Kenya that suits you. However, the major way to do this is by selecting Kenya, from the drop-down menu.
When you must have done so, the latest Citibank jobs in Kenya will be displayed. Select the particular position you like and finally apply.