University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List 2022/2023 – www.myunical.edu.ng
The information we have made available on this webpage will expose you to the UNICAL admission list 2022/2023. You will also see step by step guide on how to check, plus other relevant information.
The Apply for a Job team is happy to inform those that participated in the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME/admission screening for the 2022/2023 academic session. That the UNICAL admission list 2022/2023 is out. And have also been uploaded online for easy checking.
That is to say, Candidates can easily follow the instructions that have been made available on this webpage. To know if they are among those recently admitted into the University of Calabar (UNICAL).
How to Buy UNICAL Admission Checker Pin Online – myunical.edu.ng
Those that want to get admitted into UNICAL, can check if they have been offered provisional admission. With their JAMB registration number and UTME admission checker cards.
Therefore, candidates that want to see the full procedure for checking the University of Calabar (UNICAL) admission list 2022. Should carefully read, understand and follow the guideline that the University management have made available at the school admission portal: myunical.edu.ng – HERE.
How to Check the UNICAL Admission List www.myunical.edu.ng
- Firstly, candidates should start by visiting the UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx – HERE.
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number and PIN to access your UNICAL admission status.
How to Check the UNICAL Admission List at the JAMB Admission Status Checking Website
- Firstly, the surest way to confirm if you have gained admission or not is by checking at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) admission status checking portal here: https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/Login
- Then the second thing to do is to login into your profile with your username and password.
- When you must have successfully logged into your profile at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board portal.
- Simply locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Further, select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the column provided.
- Lastly, select ‘Check Admission Status‘ and confirm if you have been admitted to study at UNICAL or not.
Congratulations to those whose names are on the UNICAL admission list. It is advisable for admitted candidates to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
Also, candidates that meet the University of Calabar cut-off mark, but are yet to be admitted. Should be checking the portal regularly.
Candidates That Have Confirmed Their UNICAL Admission Status Should:
- Simply Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their University of Calabar admission.
- Print Your JAMB UTME And DE Admission Letter Here For 2022/2023 when you are done with accepting your UNICAL admission.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
- Check the OAU Admission List 2022/2023 (Obafemi Awolowo University)
- NSUK 2022/23 Admission List Checking (Nasarawa State University, Keffi)
- UNIPORT 2022/2023 Admission List Checking (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch)
- FULOKOJA Admission List 2022/2023 | Federal University Lokoja Admission List 2021
To sum up, the Apply for a Job team will appreciate you more, when you subscribe to our free email updates. And equally tell us what you have in mind, via the comment section.
Checking the Admission Status Guidelines
- Etranzact Option: This option can be found in all central commercial banks across the country. You will need to pay the bank and get an E-transact pin. With the PIN, log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link, then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Check Your Admission Status Online Option:
- This option allows you to buy Admission Status Checker pins from the portal. To purchase an Admission Status Checker pin online, click Purchase Admission Status Checker Pin Online. Log in to the portal using the TRANSACTION ID and the PIN.
- Scratch Cards Option:
- This option is only available at the following banks in Calabar Metropolis:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- b. WEMA Bank
- c. First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information