Check Your JAMB Admission Status Here www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng
The JAMB Admission Portal now open. As promised by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) the portal. For candidates to determine the institution they have been posted for 2020/2021 admission has been enabled. www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng.
So Candidates can actually check the institutions they have been posted for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Moreover, many schools hardly publish their admission list online or on the notice board. That brings us to the fact that the JAMB website – portal.jamb.gov.ng. Remains the most reliable and fastest means of checking admission status in Nigeria.
So simply follow the instruction on this webpage. To check your admission status and proceed to accept your admission and also start schooling
How To Check Institution You Have Been Posted For 2020/2021 Admission
-Visit the portal by visiting portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility – HERE.
- Login to the e-facility portal www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng after creating an account.
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your ‘Exam Year’ and also supply your ‘JAMB Registration’ number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, “Check Admission Status” to access your admission details.
How to Accept or to Reject Your Admission – www.jamb.org.ng or portal.jamb.gov.ng
- To do this, simply login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Secondly, ensure you print your admission letter after accepting the admission. Because you will be needing for registration.
- Also, print your JAMB result slip, the slip should have your passport photogragh.
- Lastly, you can apply for a change of course on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board website. That is if you were offered a course that’s different from the one you applied for.
Successfully admitted? Learn How To Print Your JAMB UTME And DE Admission Letter.
In conclusion, we wish you good luck with your struggle to further your education.