In our Tanzania Job update today, we are happy to disclose that recruitment for the Canadian Embassy in Tanzania Vacancies 2020/2021 has commenced. We believe those looking for Canada embassy Tanzania Jobs, Jobs at Canada embassy in Tanzania, or vacancies in embassies in Tanzania will find it very useful.
In addition to what we have listed above, we shall also provide clues on how best to apply for Jobs at the Canadian embassy in Tanzania as well as the requirements for Canadian embassy Tanzania recruitment.
Canadian Embassy in Tanzania Vacancies 2020/2021
Canada maintains a long-standing relationship with Tanzania with a large volume of trade ties between the two countries. The vacancy aims to employ more hands in the embassy as the job demand increases.
The position is for a non-immigrant officer who would assist other staff in the smooth running of affairs at the Embassy. Another point of interest in this Canada embassy Tanzania Jobs is the fact that fresh graduates especially those that studied diplomatic courses can apply. Similar to every other vacancies in embassies in Tanzania, officials demands that applicants must be only Tanzanians.
Embassy of Canada Tanzania Jobs remains one of the most searched Jobs in Tanzania. However, equal playing ground would be provided for everyone applying. It might also interest you to know that upon completion of training the successful candidate would be promoted to a more demanding position from the non-immigration officer role.
Furthermore, those searching for Canadian embassy Dar es Salaam Jobs stand a better advantage when it comes to proximity because the embassy is in Dar es Salaam the capital of Tanzania.
Why You Should Apply
- A perfect way to start a career in diplomacy/International relations.
- Learn from world-class professionals and diplomats.
- Additionally, their salaries and incentives are also believed to be of International standard.
- Periodic free seminars and workshops especially for Interns.
- Conducive environment and convenient work conditions.
Roles and Requirements
- With at least a national diploma you can apply.
- Canadian Embassy in Tanzania Vacancies 2020/2021 requires a alid form of identity before you can apply.
- Good team spirit as well as the zeal to learn.
- Any length of experience remains an asset though it is not compulsory.
- Good mastery of English language especially while communicating with people.
- Basic knowledge of the computer is also important.
- Embassy of Canada Tanzania Jobs like we said earlier is for only Tanzanians.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply for a Job at Canadian Embassy in Tanzania.
- Apply through the recruitment portal
Prepare a well-detailed CV stating clearly your qualifications then submit through the application portal for the Canadian embassy in Tanzania Jobs.
Finally, as we said earlier, the Canadian Embassy in Tanzania Vacancies application remains free of charge.