BSU Post UTME 2022/2023 Registration Portal (Benue State University)
The time has come for young Nigerian youths. Who has been wanting to become an undergraduate at the Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi? To take a step to fulfill their dreams by applying for the BSU Post UTME 2022/2023.
Because the Apply for a Job team has brought you the full details of BSUM admission screening. Plus all the relevant information you will need in other to achieve a successful Benue State University Post UTME application.
So all you have to do now is simply go through the details we have published on this page. Which includes the BSU Post UTME requirements, How to Apply for BSUM admission screening 2022/2023, and lots more. It’s also important for you to read and follow the instructions that guide this application very well.
Eligibility Details for Benue State University Post UTME and Cut Off Mark
Candidates that want to participate in the BSU admission screening exercise. Will have to meet the following requirements, as well as the cut-off mark.
- First of all, this BSU Post UTME form is for candidates that selected the University during their Joint Admission and Matriculation Baord (JAMB) registration.
- Secondly, these candidates must equally score nothing less than 180. Which is the minimum BSUM JAMB cut off mark.
- Thirdly, the Benue State University admission screening 2022/2023 is equally for those that has upto 5 O’level credits.
- Importantly, those that applied for Law and scored between 180 and 199 in JAMB. May be admitted into the in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences.
- In the same vein, those that applied for Medicine and Surgery and scored between 180 and 199 in JAMB. May be admitted into the Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
BSU Post UTME Registration Procedure for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Above all, candidates should have in mind the Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi application form. For 2022/2023 admission screening exercise is not yet out. All you need to do is to leave a comment and always check back. You can also subscribe for our free email updates.
Candidates shall be required to Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment.
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post Utme/De link” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
Related Admission News
- BSU 2021/2022 Admission List – portal.bsum.edu.ng
- UDUSOK Post UTME 2022/2023 Application Portal and Cut Off Mark
- UNIMAID Post UTME 2022/2023 Screening Form for UTME and DE
- How To Score High In JAMB 2021 UTME
BSU Post UTME Application Deadline: the admission screening registration closing date has not been specified by the University management.