British Council Recruitment and British Council Nigeria Salary
The British Council of Nigeria is inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to Apply for the latest 2019 British Council Recruitment in Nigeria.
It’s no longer news that majority of Nigerians want to travel out of the country and one of the best ways of becoming International is by securing a Job in an International Organisation like the British Council.
Working with the British Council of Nigeria will enable you to constantly earn decent salary and also make you develop so much confidence and self reliance.
The People that work at the British Council of Nigeria are normally required to have good and effective communication skills, then they are also given opportunities to make so much improvement in their ability to communicate and speak English Language fluently.
Other Job Vacancies: Exxonmobil Job Recruitment and Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos 2019
Job Title: Project Officer, Arts
Job Field: Project Management
Roles of a Project Officer at British Council Nigeria
- The Person that do will do this British Council Job in Lagos will make sure that Projects are normally completed at the appropriate and agreed time.
- You will be the one that will keep records of British Council Nigeria programmes in Lagos State.
- It’s the duty of the project Officer to work with the project Manager in a very supportive way, to help him or her achieve the British Council desired goals.
General Requirements for Project Officer Jobs at British Council Nigeria
- Those that have been searching for British Council Jobs in Nigeria for 2019, are so much invited to Apply for this Job and make sure they have obtained Bachelor’s degree from a Government approved University before Applying.
- Any one that wish to use the British Council Job application form online and Apply for this career opportunity should have at least 2 years work experience in Project delivery support.
- Having another experience in management and doing a creative sector Job in West Africa or United Kingdom (UK) will be appreciated by the British Council Nigeria.
- Applicants that will be using the British Council Job application portal to login and Apply for this Job should have excellent communication skills while communicating with English Language.
British Council Nigeria Salary
340,331 Naira is what the British Council normally pay for this Project Officer role.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
How to Apply for a Job at the British Council Nigeria
- First Job Application Step
Qualified Persons should download any British Council Job Application Form below, to see more details and Apply.
Click here to download Job Details (pdf)
Click here to download BC Behaviour (pdf)
Click here to download BC Core Skills (pdf)
The British Council Careers Login Website for Login: jobs.britishcouncil.org