We wish to announce to the general public that recruitment for British Army Training Unit Kenya ( BATUK ) has commenced in the country. Applicants interested in BATUK Jobs 2022, BATUK Kenya recruitment 2022/2023, British Army recruitment in Kenya, or BATUK Vacancies in Kenya should proceed and apply.
Endeavor to go through the recruitment requirements as listed below. Our team also went further to ensure our readers get first-hand information on the listed Jobs.
British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK) Jobs 2022/2023
British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK). BATUK is a permanent training support unit based mainly in Nanyuki, not too far from Nairobi. The unit is in collaboration with the Kenya government to deliver support to local communities.
British Army Training Unit, Kenya (BATUK) Jobs 2022/2023 remains open to Kenyans. It might also interest you to know that some of the available BATUK Vacancies in Kenya can be applied by both fresh graduates and experienced hire applicants. BATUK Kenya recruitment 2022/2023 process will adopt a transparent process to allow for the recruitment of the best candidates.
Furthermore, officials reiterated the need to ensure that your credentials and details are all correct. Any unverifiable detail is most likely to lead to the disqualification of such a candidate.
Available Kenya (BATUK) Jobs 2022/2023
Job Title: General Duty
Location: Nanyuki, Laikipia, Kenya
Requirements for the Position of General Duty at the British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK)
- Firstly, Applicants must have good knowledge of the English Language. Before proceeding to apply for this role.
- This BATUK job is for someone that has the ability to do teamwork effectively.
- Thirdly, the ability to work under pressure is an essential requirement for this job.
- Only a well-behaved person will be considered for this job.
- Each interested person must have good knowledge of basic computer software.
- Lastly, qualified persons should have valid driver’s licenses.
Job Title: Production Manager
Essential Requirements for Production Manager Job at the BATUK
- Firstly, only someone that has obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any other related discipline can apply.
- Secondly, Candidates must have nothing less than 4 years of work experience. And 2 years should be in a role that’s related to this job.
- Applicants should have the ability to effectively discharge managerial duties.
- Thirdly, Applicants should be computer Literates.
- Only a well-behaved person will be employed to do this job.
Field: Military / Para-Military
Roles and Requirements of Driver/Maintainer
- Must be able to organize and ensure vehicles are in good condition.
- Will transport goods and services for BATUK.
- Additionally, British Army Training Unit, Kenya (BATUK) Jobs 2022/2023 for drivers are for only Kenyans.
- With at least an O-level certificate or KSCE, you can apply for BATUK Vacancies in Kenya.
- Must also present a valid police clearance certificate.
- If you have experience in driving military vehicles. It will serve as an advantage. However, some length of experience doing Driving Jobs in Kenya will be required.
Field: Military / Para-Military
Roles and Requirements of Chef at BATUK
- In-depth knowledge of best nutritional practices.
- Ensure good hygiene at all times.
- Officials also expect you must have obtained at least a certificate or Diploma in Culinary Arts.
- Can work independently with little or no supervision.
- British Army recruitment in Kenya like we said earlier is only for Kenyans.
- Experience doing similar BATUK Jobs in Kenya is also an advantage.
How to Apply for a Job at BATUK
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested persons who have gone through the recruitment requirements should use the portal: jb.skillsmapafrica.com and apply for their chosen profession.
Finally, we wish to remind applicants that the BATUK Job application is free of charge. Do not fall for cheap scams.