British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Job Recruitment for Trade Marketing Representative
Apply for this Latest Job Vacancy for Trade Marketing Representative at BATN, one the Responsibilities of any body that will be considered for this position is to work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
There are some required skills for this Job plus some other important qualifications that Applicants must have, so each Person that is about to Apply for a Job at BATN should read this post very well and learn the job requirements and the online application procedure, before hitting the apply link below.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Job number: 2124
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment type: Permanent
Trade Marketing Representative Job Description
- Own performance across your territory and maintain strong retailer relationships.
- Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Implement cycle and regional/district activities to achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives.
- Meet market demand for our products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
- Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
What are the Required Qualifications for Trade Marketing Representative Job?
- You’ll be a graduate or equivalent in marketing, business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- You also have a valid driver’s licence.
- With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
Apply on or Before: Not Specified.