BOSU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check Borno State University Admission List
The Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri merit admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session is finally out. However, this BOSU first batch admission list is for candidates that applied for the BOSU Post UTME, through UTME or Direct Entry (DE). And also participated in the admission screening exercise.
To clarify, this Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri admission list contains the names of candidates. Who has been offered provisional admission into the University’s degree programmes? That’s why all prospective BOSU students must follow the “How to Check UAT Admission List/Status” procedure on this page. In other to know if they have been admitted or not.
In addition, the Apply for a Job team also added guidelines to the things that admitted candidates must do. So they can accept and equally keep their Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri 2021/2022 admission. Simply go through the full content of this web page to see all.
Is BOSU Admission List for 2021 Out
Candidates that have been wanting to know if the Borno State University (BOSU) admission list for 2021/2022 is out. Should understand that the list is out. The importance of this update is to keep you ready and also show you how to check this BOSU admission list when more list comes out. Simply leave a comment below, bookmark this web page and also subscribe to our free email updates. So you can get notified immediately after the list is released.
How to Check Borno State University Admission List
Above all, Candidates should follow the instructions here. In other to check their BOSU admission status at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board admission list checking portal
- The first thing you should do is to login to the JAMB Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Secondly, You will the Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. And ensure you enter them correctly with no mistakes.
- Thirdly, still, on that same page, simply scroll down and locate the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you must have located the check admission status tab. The next step to take is to select Check Admission Status.
- Further, you will now select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column. You must equally select your correct Exam year and enter your registration number. In other for your admission status checking to be successful.
- Lastly, select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab to access your Borno State University, BOSU admission status.
What to do After Checking the Borno State University Admission List 2021/2022
Candidates that checked the BOSU admission list, but would like to know the other things they must do immediately. In other to accept and keep their BOSU admissions, should follow the guidelines below:
- Firstly, login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri admission for 2021/2022 academic session.
- Each candidate must preceed to pay his or her acceptance fee. After confirming his or her BOSU admission.
- It’s equally important that you print your admission letter, because you will be needing for for registration and other important things.
- You can also Print Your JAMB Original Slip Here
- Lastly, Candidates that got admitted into departments that they did not choose. During application can simply Apply for a change of course or Institution.
How to Accept Your BOSU Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates that checked the BOSU admission list, but would like to accept their admission. Should follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal: portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- After opening this JAMB CAPS portal, login to your profile with your username and password.
- Thirdly, find and select the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- When you have done these first three things above, the next stage is to select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the spaces provided.
- Lastly, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to gain access to your BOSU admission status.
- Importantly, candidates that have gotten the Gombe State University admission, will go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Lastly, the Apply for a Job team is saying congratulations to the admitted candidates. Also, each admitted person should have in mind that they must follow the instructions on this page very. In addition, those that did not find their names on this BOSU admission list. Should bookmark this webpage and always check back, because their names might be letter published in the subsequent admission list.