Bomet County Jobs 2022/2023 | Bomet County Jobs Application
Bomet County is one of the many 47 counties that made up Kenya. It boasts of a bubbling economic hub. The hub attracts investors while creating job opportunities.
Our Bomet county update today is for those searching for a County Government of Bomet Job. Bomet county Job adverts and Bomet County Job Application portal are equally explained. The Job remains open to all Kenyan citizens however, legal residents in the county can also cue in.
List of Bomet County Jobs 2022
Job Title: ECD/Education Assistant
Bomet County Recruitment Requirements for the Position of ECD/Education Assistant
- Firstly, the selected persons would be integrally involved in teaching especially in designated primary schools.
- Candidates must be good at Classroom organization because of the level of students he/she would be taking.
- Importantly, a minimum KSCE certificate. Nevertheless, a KCE Division IV at ‘O’ Level would still be accepted.
- Bomet County Job Application portal would validate only Applications of registered teachers.
Title: Sub-Ward Administrator
Requirements for Sub-Ward Administrator Role That’s Among the Bomet County Jobs 2022/2023
- Bomet County Job 2022 employers seek to employ those with a good administrative record.
- Secondly, do not obtain the Bomet County Job Application form for this position if you are not a Kenyan citizen.
- Thirdly, a KSCE certificate or an equivalent certification is acceptable.
- Job is contractual unless officials make an alternative recommendation,
- In addition, sound use of the computer as described in the Bomet County Job advert
Job: Roads Director
Bomet County Requirements for Roads Director
- Firstly, the selected Person will be in charge of road supervision and construction in the county.
- Besides supervision and construction, the Director will also assist in preparing fund proposals for road construction.
- Bomet County Jobs 2022/2023 officials insist on a minimum of B.sc in Engineering, however, M.sc holders stand a better advantage.
- In addition, the Applicant must be a practicing Engineer above all, a registered one.
- Sound knowledge of the Kenyan constitution. especially as regards the use of roads
- Excellent computer skills.
- Additionally, experience doing Engineering Jobs in Kenya would be required.
Job Title: Architect
Conditions for the Position of Architect at Bomet County
- Government of Bomet County Jobs officials demands that interested Architects must be University graduates of Architecture.
- Secondly, unless specified otherwise, all Candidates must have advanced computer skills.
- Provide needed assistance to Engineers working in the county.
- Furthermore, the selected Candidate will propose the best architectural layout plan for the county.
- Lastly, an interested person should have a proven length of experience doing Architectural Jobs in Kenya, especially in Bomet county.
Job Title: Director of Public Works
Director of Public Works Job Requirements at Bomet
- According to Bomet County Jobs 2022/2023 employers. The director would be actively involved in the Supervision of works at the county.
- Sound administrative and Management skills.
- Identification and prioritization of public works projects for rehabilitation and new construction.
- Approval and monitoring of all building plan to ensure compliance with the Building Standards, especially in the interior regions.
- Finally, the selected person will also be expected to do some crucial assignments.
Job: Transport Manager
Conditions for the Position of Transport Manager That’s One of the Bomet County Jobs 2022
- Apply if you have done transport Jobs in Kenya before, especially in Bomet County.
- Bomet County Job Application form for Transport Manager is for only Graduates.
- Furthermore, we understood that M.sc holders stand an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of transport and logistics business.
- Knowledge of road vehicle standards.
- Shown merit and ability as a result of work performance and results.
- Bomet County Jobs 2022/2023 demands a good knowledge of the constitution from Applicants, especially in the area of transport.
Job: Quantity Surveyor
Qualifications Expected of Quantity Surveyor at Bomet
- University degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Secondly, practicing Surveyor while registration with relevant bodies remains compulsory.
- When selected, will assist in construction cost evaluation.
- Above all, one must be a legal resident in Kenya, especially in Bomet county.
- Handling of contract management issues.
- Monthly valuations on site and site re-measurements.
How to Apply for a Job at Bomet County
- Bomet University College Jobs 2022 | Bomet University College Vacancies
- Kisii County Government Jobs 2022/2023
- Laikipia County Government Jobs 2022 | Laikipia County Jobs 2022/2023
- Ministry of Water and Irrigation Jobs in Kenya | Water Jobs in Kenya 2022
- British Army Training Unit Kenya (BATUK) Jobs 2022/2023
Lastly, the Apply for a Job team will be looking forward to seeing your comments.