Augustine University Admission Screening Registration Portal – augustineuniversity.edu.ng
The Apply for a Job team has brought good news for persons that have been waiting for the Augustine University Ilara (AUI) Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Also, the Form and the details we have published here, are for people that want to enrol into Augustine University undergraduate programme through Post UTME.
As a result, all you need to do is simply follow the guidelines here. In other to achieve a successful AUI Post UTME application via the admission portal augustineuniversity.edu.ng.
General Requirements for the Augustine University Admission Screening
- Firstly, only those that are not less than 16 years of age. As at October of this 2022/2023 admission year. Will be considered for the provisional admission.
- Secondly, Applicants should bear in mind that they must write the compulsory Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam.
- Candidates that are applying to be admitted into 100 level must have gotten at least 5 O’level credits in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE. Which should include the English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants that want to combine O’level results are not allowed to combine results from more than 2 sittings.
- Also, candidates will meet the JAMB admission requirements, as well as the cut off mark for 2022/2023 academic session.
- For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry), candidates should (in addition to five (5) Ordinary level credit passes stated above, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) full passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, or a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
- Lastly, more application details, as well as the subject combinationation is contained in this portal augustineuniversity.edu.ng – HERE.
Augustine University Ilara (AUI) Courses and Specific Requirements
In addition to the General Requirements for the Augustine University Admission Screening above. We will like to expose you to the specific AUI Post UTME application requirements. Therefore, candidates that would like to see more eligibility details plus the Augustine University Ilara (AUI) courses and specific requirements should the school web page: augustineuniversity.edu.ng – HERE. Which contains more details.
Prospective AUI students should have in mind that the Augustine University Ilara (AUI) 2022/2023 Post UTME Form is not yet out. Also, the importance of this update is to enlighten you about the admission screening. And also give you detailed information on how to apply.
How to Apply or Fill the St Augustine University Post UTME Form – augustineuniversity.edu.ng
PAY a sum of N5,500 through E-transact of using the online payment option on the application portal.
GO TO undergraduate admission page (https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/application/), locate the ‘New Application’ section and then fill all the required fields. Click the “Sign Up” button when done.
CHECK your email address for a confirmation message and your application number which will be needed to login into your Personal AUI Account (Please check your spam box if it’s NOT in your inbox).
- Tansian University 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application
- KUST 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application
- Apply: UNIPORT 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Registration
- Register for Federal University Dutse Admission Screening 2022
- ABUAD Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 | Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti
Lastly, we hope we were able to provide solutions to your Post UTME application queries, through this “St Augustine University Admission Screening Registration Portal – augustineuniversity.edu.ng” post. Simply leave a comment and also subscribe for our free updates to always get notified.