ATA Vacancy Announcement | Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021
ATA (Agricultural Transformation Agency) Ethiopia is an establishment of the Ethiopian Government that is charged with the role of boosting Agricultural development in the country. However, ATA through small scale loans and other micro-credit schemes has been able to boost the country’s agricultural output to compete favourably with other parts of the world.
To boost its workforce, recruitment has commenced for the latest Agricultural Jobs in Ethiopia at ATA. Also, with multiple vacancies up for recruitment, there is something up for people searching for plant science vacancy in Ethiopia, Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency Recruitment, Ministry of Agriculture Ethiopia vacancy or how to obtain ATA Application form and the most recent ATA Application format.
In other words, most of the positions up for recruitment are managerial and administrative professional positions. As a result, ensure you go through the recruitment requirements as outlined by our team here at Apply for a Job to know the position that suits your field more before applying.
Available Agricultural Jobs in Ethiopia at ATA Plus Requirements
Job Title: Computer Programmer
Requirements for the Position of Programmer at this ATA Recruitment 2020/2021
- Above all, each applicant should be a B.sc holder in computer science or courses related to programming or computer science.
- Only those with at least 2 years of experience in programming Jobs and computer science Jobs are welcome to apply.
- Thirdly, in an ATA Vacancy announcement made concerning this position, it was revealed that successful Applicants might be made to work longer hours due to the nature of the Job. Therefore, Applicants should have this in mind before applying.
Title: Senior HR Officer
Conditions for the Position of Senior HR Officer that’s Among the Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency Job Vacancies
- Firstly, the call to apply for this Ministry of Agriculture Ethiopia vacancy is open to only graduates of social science-related courses.
- Because of how professional the position is, Applicants would be required to possess a Masters’s degree in courses related to the Job.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills are very essential as seen in the ATA vacancy announcement for this position.
- Furthermore, before obtaining the Application form ensure you have a good length of experience doing similar Government Jobs in Ethiopia.
Title: Regional Project Manager
Job Field: Government Agencies / Public Sector
Requirements for the Position of Regional Manager at this Ongoing ATA Recruitment in Ethiopia
- The least educational requirement for this Agricultural Job in Ethiopia is a university degree in Agricultural Economics or Business Management studies.
- Secondly, if you have done ATA consultancy Jobs before, experience from there will be an advantage that will enable you to get this Job.
- Sound knowledge of Amharic and other Ethiopian languages is very much essential.
- Similar to other Agricultural Jobs in Ethiopia, Candidates must include their length of work experience while applying for this Job.
Title: Senior Finance Officer
Job Location: Ethiopia
ATA Conditions for the Position of Senior Finance Officer
- This position is one of the best paying Jobs in Ethiopia that is why Master’s degree holders in Accounting. Will stand a better chance of getting the job.
- As disclosed in the ATA vacancy announcement. Only Ethiopian citizens are eligible to apply as this is not among Jobs in Ethiopia for foreigners.
- ATA is looking for a financial expert with in-depth knowledge of industry best financial practices for this Job vacancy in Ethiopia.
- Your ATA Application format for this Job must have your length of work experience for it to be accepted.
How to Apply for a Job at ATA Ethiopia
- Apply via the recruitment portal
Interested Persons that have read the recruitment requirements and wish to apply should proceed to the portal www.apply.ata.gov.et and apply.