Apply: University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening 2020/2021 – www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
In the latest update, the management of the University of Ibadan has publicized that Candidates should not regard any date that has been on circulation, As the UI Post UTME Screening date.
Because the school has not officially fixed or announced the 2020/2021 post UTME screening date.
If you are one of the many Nigerian Students. That has been waiting for UI Post UTME application form to be out. Then your prayers have been answered because the University of Ibadan has commenced her 2020/2021 post UTME screening application via www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
However, the Apply for a Job team has updated this web page with all the things you need to know. In order to successfully apply for this University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening 2020/2021 at admissions.ui.edu.ng.
So carefully go through the details and apply for post UTME at the prestigious UI.
Who Is Eligible to Fill the UI Post UTME Form 20202021
Firstly, only candidates that made the University of Ibadan (UI) their first choice in the recently concluded JAMB exam. Also, these candidates must have scored nothing less than 200 in the recently concluded JAMB exam.
That is to say, that 200 (two hundred) is the University of Ilorin cut off mark for 2020/2021 admission screening.
UI Post UTME Date and Time
The management of the University of Ibadan disclosed that the date and time for the UI post-UTME 2020/2021 will be communicated to applicants through email messaging and SMS. As a result, each candidate is to ensure that he or she provide valid emails address and phone number during the process of application.
Applicants that provide the UI with wrong emails and phone numbers and as a result, fail to receive messages will not blame the University for it.
How to Apply for the University of Ibadan Post UTME 2020/2021 – www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
- First of all, Candidates should log in the UI post UTME application portal HERE and proceed with their post UTME application. Candidates are to pay a screening fee to the University of Ibadan (UI). Below is the procedure for paying the UI post-2020 UTME screening fee.
Available Options for UI Screening Payment – admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Candidates can pay online, using their ATM cards
- UI Post UTME 2020/2021 Applicants can also do bank payment using the print-out from the UI portal – www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
- Candidates can also pay directly to the school using internet tools.
2. After paying for this UI Post UTME screening successfully. Candidates should log in the portal admissions.ui.edu.ng after two weeks in order to print their bio-data.
3. Applicants should ensure the fill all the forms that are made to be filled online. In addition, candidates should make sure they fill these UI Post UTME screening online forms correctly because mistakes would lead to disqualification.
4. Most importantly, these online forms must be filled in CAPITAL letters. Because this will help the organizers to easily see your details and also take note of them.
5. Candidates should snap and upload their passport photographs plus signatures. Applicants should upload these images in JPEG format and each must not be above 50 kilobytes. The pictures must be clear and equally easy to view.
6. On the other hand, each Applicant should print out evidence that proofs he or she has completed the transaction.
How to Prepare for the University of Ibadan Post UTME 2020
After successfully going through the application process. Each candidate should obtain a comprehensive and updated UI Post UTME past questions and answers. Because over the years, Successful candidates have testified that studying UTME and Post UTME past questions and answers made them to easily understand and provide answers to questions during their test.
To sum up, we the Apply for a Job team will be looking forward to seeing your comments and reactions in the comment section. Also, you can subscribe for our free email updates in order to get our daily updates in your email.