NDU Post UTME 2021/2022 and DE Admission Screening – www.nduscreening.com
The Niger Delta University 2021/2022 Admission/Post UTME registration have commenced. As a result, we will be showing you the NDU admission screening application procedure, requirements, NDU Post UTME screening application deadline. And how to obtain the Niger Delta University admission form for 2021/2022.
On the other hand, candidates should understand that this NDU Post UTME form, is for people that want to be admitted into the regular undergraduate programme.
So all we want you to do is simply make out time to go through the requirements and instructions on this page. In other, for you to understand the requirements and carefully fill the Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME Form.
Requirements for NDU Post UTME 2021/2022 Registration
- Firstly, only those the selected the Niger Delta University as their fisrt choice Institution during JAMB application can apply.
- Secondly the NDU Post admission screening 2021 – www.nduscreening.com are for persons. That has nothing less than 160 is their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam score.
- Candidates applying for Direct Entry, must have equally chossen the Niger Delta University as first choice. During their JAMB registration.
- Also, DE Applicants should make sure the log in to nduscreening.com and upload their documents.
Importantly, the NDU Post UTME form closing date and the form for 2021/2022 have not been released yet.
How to Apply or Fill the NDU Post UTME Form 2021/2022
The Niger Delta University Post UTME application method is online. So you are advised not to listen to anyone that says otherwise. Meanwhile, the Apply for a Job team has made the application procedure for this NDU admission screening available on this web page. So all you need to do is follow the application procedure to achieve a successful Post UTME application.
- Log on to nduscreening.com – HERE.
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
The screening test will hold between 25th October and 27th October 2021.
Application Deadline: 21st October 2021.
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Application 2021/2022
- IMT Enugu Post UTME Screening 2021/2022
- FULAFIA Post UTME 2021/2022 | Federal University Lafia Post UTME Portal
- FUOYE 2021/2022 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Registration
We hope we were able to provide solutions to your queries, through this “NDU Post UTME 2021/2022 and DE Admission Screening – www.nduscreening.com” post. Simply leave a comment and also subscribe for our free updates to always get notified.