Apply: FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023 – eportal.futminna.edu.ng – HERE
Application is on for FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023. In our usual manner, our team has gathered all that is to know about FUTMINNA Post UTME 2022.
FUTMINNA Admission update today on Apply for a Job today will touch on areas like FUTMINNA Post UTME form 2022, FUTMINNA Post UTME cut-off mark, FUTMINNA Post UTME date 2022/2023, and how to access FUTMINNA post-UTME portal – eportal.futminna.edu.ng. Additionally, we will also include how to obtain FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions.
Full Details of FUTMINNA 2022/2023 Post UTME Registration and Screening
ate for FUTMINNA Post UTME & Direct Entry
- Online Registration Starts: 22 August 2022 ( UTME Registration)
- Online Registration Starts: 22 August 2022 (Direct Entry)
- Online Registration Closes: 9th October (UTME Registration)
- Online Registration Closes: 9th October (Direct Entry)
Officials describe that FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023 would be strict. Therefore, if you did not make Federal University of Technology Minna your first choice institution, should endeavor and change as it is most likely to affect your chances.
Change the name of your preferred institution to FUTMINNA in the JAMB portal to increase your chances. Officials further inferred that the FUTMINNA Post UTME cut-off mark will be made known after the exams or during the exams.
FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023 must be done based on the recommendations in FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE – eportal.futminna.edu.ng. Anything outside that can lead to invalidation of the application.
Admission slots can not be bought with money. Be careful when you give money for admission slots, especially for professional courses.
Direct entry students are to provide evidence of previous programs finished. Your results from the programs will determine your eligibility for Direct entry into the Federal University of Technology Minna. The processing fee is N1,000 only.
FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Registration Requirements
While some requirements appear compulsory others are however just an addition.
- First of all, the Post UTME is for only those that selected the University as their first choice in JAMB and equally scored up to 165.
- Make your JAMB Printout available on FUTMINNA Post UTME date 2022/2023.
- WASSCE certificate with at least 5 credits including English and Maths.
- A recent Passport photograph, 8 copies at least.
- OND/HND/NCE or any accepted A level for Direct Entry candidates.
- Open an email account if you do not have any.
- Come with recommendations it might be necessary.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 165 with exception of those indicated on the website.
How to Prepare for FUTMINNA Post UTME
Findings here by our team have shown that students perform poorly during exams due to misinformation and poor preparation.
However, based on recommendations and resources from experts our team has compiled a good number of things to note while preparing for FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023. We hope it goes a long way in helping you in your preparation.
Obtain FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions and answers: Past questions are indispensable preparation material. Past questions provide clues about what to expect from exams. A good number of FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions and answers can be obtained online.
CBT Training: Poor knowledge of the use of CBT can also cause poor performance. The best option is for one to enroll in CBT training. This will prepare you on how best to write the exam if it eventually turns out to be CBT.
How to Register for FUTMINNA Post UTME 2022
If you meet the requirements stipulated above then you are eligible to visit the FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023. Payment for registration is N2000 as stipulated on the site. Remember, this payment is non-refundable.
Visit https://futminna.edu.ng/ to commence your registration.
For more inquiries, feel free to call either of these numbers: 08028949142 or 09023418632.
Subscribe to our newsletter here at Apply for a Job for subsequent updates. Leave a comment below for us to respond.