FUNAI Post UTME 2022/2023 Screening Registration – www.funai.edu.ng
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State Post UTME Form is out. As a result, the Apply for a Job team has published this web page to enable candidates to get the full details of the FUNAI admission screening. Which includes the FUNAI admission requirements, how to successfully fill the application form, and more.
Further, make sure you see the relevant information on this page. And confirm you are eligible for the FUNAI admission screening.
It’s equally important that you follow the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State Post UTME application instructions. So you can achieve a successful application and also participate in the screening exercise.
FUNAI Post UTME Registration Requirements and Cut Off Mark
- Firstly, only those that scored nothing less than 180 or above. In the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam. Can fill the FUNAI Post UTME registration form – www.funai.edu.ng.
- Secondly, Applicants must have chosen the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State. As first choice during 2022 JAMB registration.
- Further, those that wants to be admitted into Medicine and Surgery department. Must have a minimum score of 250, in JAMB in other to be elible for this FUNAI Post UTME.
- On the other hand, candidates that applied to study Medicine and Surgery in the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State. And did not score upto 250, but scored upto 150, can Apply for a change of course.
- Also, candidates that did not choose the school as first choice should as well Apply for a change of or Institution.
- Lastly, all these instructions equally applies to Direct Entry Candidates.
Is FUNAI Post UTME Form Out for 2022 – funai.edu.ng
Candidates should have in mind that the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State 2022/2023 Post UTME Form is not yet out. However, the importance of this update is to enlighten you about the admission screening. And also update this page, with the latest FUNAI admission screening update.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence as soon as the form is released.
How to Apply or Fill the FUNAI Post UTME Registration Form – www.funai.edu.ng
Importantly, each prospective student will have to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only. During the process of his or her Post UTME registration.
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng – HERE go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2022/2023 Admission Screening
- Select 2022/2023 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2021/2022 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Candidates should note that the FUNAI Admission screening application closing date is Monday,
25th October 2021.
- AAU Admission Screening | AAU Post UTME Registration 2022/2023
- MOUAU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- JAMB Change of Course 2022 | JAMB Change of Institution and Data Correction 2022 Closing Date
- How To Score High In JAMB 2021 UTME
Lastly, the Officials that are in charge of FUNAI Post UTME have provided some phone numbers: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288, and 08095813126. To clarify, these phone numbers are for candidates that might have difficulties during registration. And also for those that will like to make inquiries.