Apply for Sterling Bank Plc 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
The Sterling Bank of Nigeria is inviting intelligent and talented Nigerian Graduates to Apply for Her latest 2022/2023 Graduate Trainee Programme/Recruitment.
However, Sterling Bank Plc is one of the oldest Banks in Nigeria, the Bank has been very functional and reliable for over 50 years with good and adequate service to customers and the Nation at large.
The Bank has opened an application portal, for its 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme application. As a result, the Apply for a Job team has brought you the detailed information, that you need. In other to successfully apply for this soon-coming Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Job Field: Graduate Trainee
What Sterling Bank Plc Want From Applicants
- We are looking for Young Nigerian Graduates that have the desire to work and showcase their talents
- We also want Young creative minds that want to be challenged by assigning of the task, at which they will produce desired results.
- Also, the Bank needs people that can be very indicative to work.
Academic Qualifications and Other Requirements for this Sterling Bank Plc 2022/2023 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Most importantly, interested Persons must have Graduated with a minimum of the second class upper (2.1) from a Government approved University.
- Candidates must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme. And also have their discharge certificate as prove
- Only Young Graduates that are not older than 26 years should apply
- Graduates that are good in Tech and speak any of these languages: Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel or Framer. Should clearly state it while applying for this Job Recruitment.
How to Apply for a Job at Sterling Bank Plc as Graduate Trainee
Above all, those that are passionate to work with Sterling Bank Plc should apply here: www.sterling.ng.
Interested persons should note that the Sterling Bank recruitment team, will only shortlist qualified persons for the next phase of this ongoing recruitment. Applicants should also feel free to apply, irrespective of their status. Because Sterling Bank Plc is an equal employer and does not discriminate.
In conclusion, ensure you use any of the share buttons below and above this post to share this wonderful employment opportunity in Lagos State, Nigeria.