Apply for Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2018 – www.livewire-nigeria.org
Applications are invited for 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment, this programme was developed in order to support young Nigerian youths that has business idea or already own a business, with funds to do the business.
The Application method of this programme is online and Applicants are advised to gently go through the requirements for this programme before submitting an application.
About Shell Nigeria
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the:
Title: Ogbia SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
About Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2018
- LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV
- The programme operates mainly in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
Eligibilty/Requirements for Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme – www.livewire-nigeria.org
- Are you aged 18-35 from Ogbia, Bayelsa State, Nigeria?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University Degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC (if mandatory)?
- Not in paid employment.
How to Apply for Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here: www.livewire-nigeria.org to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.